Chapter 37 | Alpha Richards In The Flesh

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 37 | Alpha Richards In The Flesh

Beta Valise only looked at the woman in front of him with clear disdain in his handsome features. His cold, dead eyes were suddenly filled with ridicule and his whole aura emitted the intent to kill.

"I am not the true heir of the Blue Orion Pack," Beta Valise began as he emphasized each word. "I certainly am no Richards. Do not put my name anywhere near that horrid man."

Deirdre smirked in response.

"My dear nephew, it really is such a shame for all of this to happen but nothing can make us change our minds anymore." Deirdre's eyes flashed wickedly. "The Blue Orion Pack is eating at the palm of our hands right now. They won't even know what hit them."

Beta Valise showed no response but inside his head: he was already thinking up a thousand possibilities to escape while also trying to figure out their motives and what he can do to counter them.

Deirdre looked at him and smiled. She pulled out a chair and leisurely sat down on it; Deirdre crossed her legs and laid her hands atop of her thighs.

"You won't ever escape that thing that holds you, Desmond. You're bound to it till I die." Deirdre said in a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Then, I only have to kill you." Desmond snarled as he threw a spit which landed on Deirdre's shoes.

'That's right,' Beta Valise thought to himself. 'Come close, close enough and I'll tear your head apart with my teeth.'

Deirdre narrowed her eyes and slowly stood up.
She walked towards him and once she was at arms length, she flung out her right arm and stabbed Beta Valise in the stomach.

Beta Valise suddenly felt as if he could not move.

'What the heck is happening?!' He asked himself as he felt his insides burning from the pain.

Deirdre smirked at him in response.

"You won't get near me, Desmond."

Her sharp nails forcefully entered his body and Beta Valise spat out blood. His eyes were filled with hatred and the desire to kill.

Deirdre suddenly raised her hand, her sharp nails sliced through Beta Valise's skin and he winced in pain.

"Be glad that you still have some use to us, my dear nephew. After all, Luna Oswald is going to risk her life by saving her Alpha Richards and you." Deirdre said in a soft, beguiling tone.

Beta Valise's head was spinning from the blood loss as his body tried to immediately repair itself but due to whatever it was that they've injected him with, hampered down the process of his healing.

"W-what are you talking about?" Beta Valise asked.

Sylvan is already gone.

Why would she say that...?

Finally, Beta Valise's eyes widened as he tried to struggle through his shackles.

"You wretched witch!" He shouted in anger as his eyes showed hints of yellow.

Deirdre took notice of this and went to retrieve another vial of the chemical. While she was preparing the drug, she felt the murderous glare of her dearest nephew.

Deirdre chuckled lowly in amusement.

"Luna Oswald doesn't know that you have the blood of the Blue Orion Pack's Alpha in you. She doesn't know that your scent is also slightly similar with her Alpha Sylvan Richards since you are both siblings. She doesn't know that you have to hide your scent every single day, she knows nothing about who you truly are." Deirdre shook her head in disappointment as she looked at Beta Valise.