3

Harry p.o.v

As per usual, the house was in chaos. Everyone running around checking on last minute things. I sat on the couch, holding Simba, and the deer that I named James in honor of my dad. My trunk lay by my feet.

As soon as everyone was ready, I put the animals carefully in the trunk, and covered them with the blankie.
We then held onto the adults, and went to platform nine and three quarters. We said goodbye to the adults, and got onto the train, getting in a compartment. Ginny ran off to find Luna.

I took out Simba, and James, and held them to me. "Harry, are you sure you should have them out right now?" Ron asked.
I looked at the closed blinds and locked door, nodding.

"Harry, will you be okay with every one knowing? I mean, if they find out." Hermione asked.
Ron laughed and said, "All of Gryffindor knows it."
Hermione glared at him and said, "Shut up Ron." Then hit him.

"I don't know. I mean Gryffinor does know, but I don't know how everyone else will act. I bet Slytherin house will make fun of me." I said, holding the stuffies tighter.

They nodded and Ron said, "Well, we will always be here to help Harry."
I smiled and somehow managed to fall asleep on the train. I wasn't even tired.

Hermione woke me up a bit before we got to Hogwarts, yelling at Ron so I went to get changed. We both ran out, after putting James and Simba in the trunk of course, and got changed into our robes.

Then, we finally made it to the station, and got off to see Hagrid calling the first years over to the boats. Hermione, Ron, and I, waved to him as we got onto the carrige.

That's when I saw the most scary thing ever. A black, almost skeletal like horse with wings. "Don't worry, I can see them too." A girl with pale blonde hair, much like Malfoys said. She must have seen my scared expression. "You're just as sane as I am."

Ginny climbed up and said to the blonde, "Stop wandering off, it's too hard to keep up."
Luna just smiled and began reading something called the quibbler, upside-down.

I stared in horror at the horse, and Hermione said, "What are you looking at?"
"You- You don't see the horse? Pulling the carrige..." I said as it began to walk.
Hermione and Ron looked at me worried and said, "it's moving on its own, just as it always has."

We then pulled up to Hogwarts and hopped off. I kept glancing back at the horses until I couldn't see them anymore. Those are some scary looking things. I want my stuffie.

After the sorting, Dumbledore went to speak, but some toad-like lady interrupted him. She made a speech of her own. I don't like her. She is too pink, and... Toad-like.

Draco p.o.v

Ah. Umbitch. Just as ugly as I remember. I looked over to Harry, who is staring at her in disgust. Kind of cute.

I looked at both Pansy, and Blaise. Who are also looking at the Gryffindor table. Blaise at Neville, and Pansy at Hermione. Both of them also no longer want to be death eaters. Same as their parents.

Our parents say Voldemort is crazier than last time. Not sure how crazy he was last time. I feel as though he was not crazy last time, if this is crazier.

We began eating when Umbitch finished her speech. I kept glancing at Harry, who would glare when he caught me looking at him.
This will be harder than I thought.

(EDITED 5/26/21)