30

Harry p.o.v

The next day i wake up and cuddle draco. He kisses my forhead and gets up pulling me out of bed and setting me on my feet. Then he gets us both dressed.

After classes i go find draco and cling to his arm smiling but he shakes me off. I frown and say, "are you okay daddy?"
He rolls his eyes and says, "dont call me that." Then walk away.
I go stand infront of him and says, "whats wrong."
"There is nothing wrong with me. Its you." He says glaring at me.
"What... what do yoi mean?" I ask getting out of the headspace and my eyes tearing up.
"Grow up Harry! I dont want you to be my baby. And i am not your daddy!" He says and shoves me away as he walk by.
I get up and run to the abanded bathroom crying. I dont know what i done wrong. I was good... wasnt i? I take out my wand and lock myself in one of the stalls. No one wants me. Why should i be here.
I take out a parchment and quill and began to write.

Hermione p.o.v

Me and Ron lost harry while he was lookinh for draco. Then we saw draco without harry. Weird.
Me and ron search more for him and find him in Myrtles bathroom bleeding with a note.
"Ron take him to the hospital wing. Im going to find draco." I say after reading the note.
Ron picks him up and runs out as i go find the stupid albino.

Draco p.o.v

I look around the corridor. How did i get here? The last thing i remeber is harry clinging onto my arm. Were is he? Then hermione comes. I smile thinking she can help. Oh wait. She looks pissed.
She punches me and i hold my nose groaning in pain. "What the fuck were you thinking! Harry is in the hospital wing because of you!" Hermione yells at me.
"I... i dont know. I dont remeber anything." I say looking at her saddly. "What happened?"
"Here is a note that says you dont want him." She replys handing me the note.
I read through the suicude note and look at her trying not to cry. "I. I dont remeber saying anything to him."
Hermione sighes and says, "then some one could have put a spell on you. Unless your lieing."
"Im not lieing! I love harry! I love him with all my heart i will never hurt him!" I say and break down crying. Ive hurt him so bad.
Hermione sighes and takes me to the hospital wing. Harry is laying on a bed shirtless as his cuts heal. Hermione yells ron i had a spell on me while i sit next to harry silantly crying.
Dumbldore comes in and tryes to figure out who done it. When he is done he says, "you were under a spell but there is no trace on who done it. Dont worry draco we will get it all sorted soon." And he leavs.
I sigh and lay my head on harrys bed.
"Im sorry draco. We should have known youd never hurt harry." Hermione says softly.
"No... you were right to be mad. It was understandable." I mumble.
Hermione and ron leave for dinner and i stay with harry. And i cry silantly again. He will never forgive me. Ive lost him im sure.