12

Harry p.o.v

The next day me and Draco woke up and got ready to go. I told Ron that we were visiting Draco's parents.
Ron didn't really seem to like the idea but he allowed it. So me and Draco went to the fireplace and flood to Draco's manor.
I stumbled out of the fireplace, Draco right behind me, making sure I don't fall. Then Lucius and Narccisa come into the room that we appeard in. "Hello, Mr. Potter and Draco. Glad that you can join us." Lucius says shaking my hand and patting Draco on the back.
"Hello Mr. and Ms. Malfoy." I say.
"Hello Mother, Father. As you know, this is Harry, My boyfriend." Draco says smiling.
"Boyfriend? Well that is great dear. How about we go get breakfast." Ms. Malfoy says.
Mr. Malfoy gives Draco a strange look as we enter the dining room, where food is being freshly set on the table.
We sit down and began eating. We talk about school and work. Then Mr. Malfoy says, "so, how long have you two been dating?"
"Not that long now. Though, I have had a crush on Harry." Draco says smiling.
"Really? That's interesting." Mr. Malfoy says smiling.
I look at Ms. Malfoy, who is rolling her eyes at Mr. Malfoy. "I think that it is sweet that you two are dating."
Draco smiles and puts an arm around my shoulders and kisses my cheek. I blush and look at the table.

As we are leaving, Mr. Malfoy pulls Draco to the side. When Draco comes back he seems upset.

We floo to the Gryffindor common room and it's empty. Though that makes since because, it is the weekend. "What's wrong Draco?" I ask.
"My father believes that I am only dating you for protection during the war, and asked me why I'm pretending to date you when all he wanted was for me to befreind you." Draco says, sitting on the couch pulling me on his lap.
I remember Hermione telling this to us. "I believe that you love me, Your mom seems to also, That's all that matters." I said and kissed Draco's cheek.
Draco smiles and kisses my lips, turning me to stradle him. I kiss back, excited, putting my arm around him.
Then my friends walk in. "Harry!" Hermione yells, startling me.
Draco glares at her as I blush. "Hi Hermione." I say.

Draco p.o.v

Of course they walk in like that. "Hello." I say.
"How was Malfoy manor." Hermione asks as her and Ron sit down.
"It was good." Harry says sitting beside me and cuddling me.
"Yah, it was not too bad. Everything went just fine." I say putting an arm around Harry, rubbing his side.
"That's good. I was afraid that your parents will disapprove badly." Hermione says.
I shook my head , glad that they do approve on the way that I have chosen. Now, we will be protected greatly and I have my crush as my boyfriend now. I successfully killed two birds with one stone. Hopefully though, it stays that way. Harry says that he knows he loves me so I shouldn't have to worry about him thinking different.
Just hopefully we will still be protected.

(EDITED) 6/10/21