33

Harry p.o.v

I wake up and cuddle more to draco. Draco wakes up and kisses nmy forhead. "Would you like to do somthing? We dont have classes today." Draco says.
I nod and cuddle more to him. Draco laughs and gets up putting ne on my feet. He gets us dressed and he says. "Were going to go to hogsmeed for breakfast." He says and takes my hand walking me out.
"Are we allower to?" I ask.
Draco shrugs and i see Dumbldore as we are almost at the entrance. Draco goes to him and asks for permission to head out. And Dumbldore says we can.
So we head out and go to Hogsmeed. Draco finds a place to eat and he leads us in. He orders for me and we wait for our food to come. Then i relize this is basically our first date. I smile and hold dracos hand over the table
When our food comes i try to take my hand back but draco keeps a hold and we both eat.
When we finish draco pays and we walk out and start our treck back to hogwarts. Draco also has us stop by a few stores on the way getting me candy.

When we got back to hogwarts we went to the ror and draco read to me as i ate the candy.

Draco p.o.v

After reading to harry its lunch time so i get up and go make us food. When i went back to him he is playing with stuffed animal. I smile and say, "come on baby its time for lunch."
"Not hungry." He replies.
"Harry its important to eat." I tell him sternly.
"Im not hungry." He says.
I sigh and pick him up taking him to the table. He pouts and glares at the table as i give him his food. I make him eat a little then we go back to the sitting room.

Later i decide to leave the ror and we go back to the griffendore common room. Nothing eventful happens. We talk to hermione and ron. Get dinner. And go back. Then we go to bed me and harry cuddling.

AN

Here is the update. Ill try to get one done for Thursday.