14

Harry p.o.v

The next day I woke up sore. I blushed a bit remembering me and Draco's activity last night. And we have classes today.
Draco woke up and smiled at me. "Morning baby. Do you want to take a bath? We have time." Draco said softly.
I nodded and he got up grabbed some shortes and went to the bathroom. It is shared but there are privicey baths to take baths in.
Draco then came back put some boxers on me and carried me to the bath. When we got into the private room Draco sat me on a chair and took off his shortes, then helped me stand since I'm sore, and took off my boxers, then picked me up and set me in the bath.
Draco got in next to me and held me to him. "I love you baby. You were so good last night. Did you enjoy it baby?" He said and kissed my cheek.
I smiled and said, "yes daddy I did. I love you." And I cuddled to him nuzzling his cheek.
Draco grinned and we sat in the warm water for a bit then we got up and washed. Then got dressed. I was going to do it on my own. But Draco helped me saying, "you did last time and I let you. That was a rule that I do it. Your lucky I did not punish you last time." And we got ready for classes. Draco letting me bring James. I held him to me. Now I can have him out without worrying about being made fun of.
Draco grinned and we went to the great Hall and sat at the griffendore table. Hermione and Ron grinned at us as Pansy and Blaise joined us.
"Morning my friends." Pansy said sitting down.
We greeted them and began to eat.

After eating we have to go to classes. Wich sucks. I hatd Umbrige. Snaps is cool now. He is not that mean to griffendore. Wich is kind of strange and hard to get used to. But oh well. It's nice to have all teachers nice and one bitch.

After classes we went to the library to study because the common room is to noisey.
Draco sat me on his lap and helped me a little. But he wants me to do it on my own so he done his own. But he still kept me on his lap so it's okay.

Draco p.o.v

When Harry finished his homework he turned around and cuddled me nuzzling my neck. I checked it over and it was all right. I kissed his forhead and finished mine. "You got it all right baby. See I told you that you can do it without me." I said rubbing his back.
I felt Harry smile againsg my neck and he said, "thank you Daddy "
"Okay me and Harry are going to go to the common room." I said standing up and carrying Harry.
Both Hermione and Ron said okay and I carried him to the common room. I took him up to our room and we took a shower together. Not like any one will notice or care. I washed Harry and myself then chosen night clothes and dressed both of us.
Harry I think needs to get used to me picking the outfits because he almost tried to do it himself.
But it's fine. He will get used to it all eventually.
Then we both went to bed. I cuddled Harry to me and we fell asleep.