18

Harry p.o.v

I wake up cuddled to a sleeping Draco and it's passed curfew. I remember asking Draco if we can nap and then eat dinner. I guess since I'm awake ill make dinner.
I get up without waking Draco and go to the kitchen to find something to make. I grab chicken mashed potatoes and corn and start to prepare it.
Once everything is cooking I sit at the table and wait. Draco rushes in and looks around. "Harry what are you doing?" He ask softly.
"I made dinner. I'm waiting." I reply and then stir the corn and potatoes a bit.
"Why?" He ask.
"I wanted to do something for you and you were asleep. You have taken care of me lots so. I wanted to do something." I reply smiling.
Draco sighes and sits next to me then pull me into his lap. "Harry I want to take care of you I love you. Thank you for making dinner. But just so you know. I enjoy taking care of you and I love you." Draco says and kiss my cheek.
"I love you to Draco. And I do like to cook." I say and kiss his neck.
"Okay baby." He says and hold me.
I wiggle out if his embrace and stir the food again.
We continue the loop if cuddle and cook until it's done.
Dravo takes the chicken out of the oven and makes our plates cutting the meat up.
He then gives me my plate and we sit at the table eating in silence. Though it's a comfortable one and I tried to eat all my food. But I felt full after half a plate.
"Baby can you please try to eat more." Draco says.
"I'm fill daddy." I reply pouting.
"Three more bites?" He says.
I eat three more bites and Draco is finished eatinh he comes to me and kisses my cheek. "Good job baby." He says and takes my plate and his.
He then picked me up and takes me to the bathroom and runs a bath then puts me into the tub with bubles. "I'll be back soon I'm going to do the dishes real quick." He says and leave me.
I smile and start to okay with the bubles.
A bit later Draco comes back. Draco gets into the tub with me and holds me to him. "You enjoying the bath baby?" He ask.
"Yes daddy thank you." I say and nuzzles him.
"Your welcome baby." Draco says and starts to put bubbles in my hair playing with it.
I giggle and start to do the same to him.
Draco then starts to wash me so I wash him then we rinse off and go back to bed.
We layed awake for a bit and slowly fell asleep.

Draco p.o.v

The next day me and Harry woke up and I got Harry and me clothes and we got dressed me helping him.
We then went to breakfast and sat with Ron and Hermione. "We're have you two been!" Hermione yelled.
"Sorry. Me and Harry decided to... have some fun and we lost track of time." I said.
Harry cuddled me and both Ron and Hermione glared at me.
"Don't worry we ate." Harry said and started to eat breakfast.
"That's good. You two better have been safe though." Hermione said.
"Harry is always safe with me. " I say and kiss Harry's forhead.
Hermione rolled her eyes and I know that is not what she ment. But it's fun to play innocent like that.
After we finished eating we went to classes. Harry tried to persuade me not to so we can spend time together. But we both need to go to classes and I promised we will spend lots later.
I found pansy and Blaise and talked to them as we went to our first class.

At lunch Harry imeadeatly attached to my side and as I sat down and grabbed some food. "Hey baby. Miss me?" I ask him and kiss his forhead.
"Yes I did." He replied as I put food in his plate.
"Okay baby eat up." I tell him pushing the food closer to him.
He began eating still cuddling to me. I hold him to me as I also eat.
"Did you have good classes baby?" I ask him.
"No." He mumbled.
"And why is that?" I ask.
"Your not there." He replied.
I smile and kiss his nose. "I missed you to." I tell him.
He smile and cuddled me more continuing to eat.

At dinner basically the same thing happened. Except Harry asked about going to the room. Though u told him we shouldn't because we need to sleep and get our homework done.
Harry pouted and I told him that I will stay in his common room. That made him feel a little better.
So when we finished eating me and him went to his common room and I helped him with homework and then took him to bed helping him put on his night clothes.
Everyone pretty much ignored me but will glance at me occassnaly. But I ignored them.
When Harry was finally in bed I got in with him and fell asleep cuddling him.