26

Draco p.o.v

Harry eyes slowly turn back to green and he looks at me with fear. I hold him and rub his sides. "It's okay Harry your okay."
He cries silantly and cuddles to me shaking. "I'm scared daddy. I. I saw a death eater meeting. Voldimort killed some one. I was there."
"Don't worry baby. I'll protect you I'll always be here for you." I say softly and kiss his forhead.
"Promise daddy?" Harry asks.
"Of course baby I promise." I tell him and cuddle to him more. 
We cuddle for a little bit then I get up and we get dressed. "It's a little early for breakfast isn't daddy?"
"We are not going to breakfast babby." I tell him leading him to the headmaster office.
"I. I don't want to talk to him daddy." Harry whines trying to pull away.
"Baby we have to." I tell him keeping a firm grip.
He whines and tries to pull harder.
I sigh and pick him up and carry him the rest of the way. He cries and tries to wiggle out of my grip but I keep a good hold on him.
We walk in and I sit him on a chair ad Dumbldore looks up at us smiling. "Hello Harry and Draco my boys. What brings you in this fine morning?"
I look at Harry and say, "would you like to tell him Harry or should I?"
Harry just shrugs.
I sigh and say, "Harry some how looked into He Who Must Not Be Named mind."
Dumbldore just smiled the twinkle still in his eyes. "I see. I'll get back to you on that I'll ask Severus if he can help Harry with that. Don't worry about it boys I'll get you help."
We walk out and Harry is frowning looking at his feet. "Dont worry baby you'll get help." I tell him hugging him and kissing his forhead.
We go to the great Hall and on the way I notice Blaise pulling Neville into a abanded classroom. Guess he finally got him.
We sit down and the food appears a few minutes later and I fill mine and Harrys plate with food. We start eating and a little later Ron and Hermione comes in.
"Hey we're where you both?" Ron asks.
"I. I got into voldimorts mind." Harry tells them quite.
"And I took him to Dumbldore." I add.
Hermione and Ron looks at him in shock. "What did Dumbldore say?" Hermione asks.
"He said he'll talk to Snape. That he can help." Harry replies.
"What will that greasy git be able to do Dumbldore can't?" Ron asks.
I glare at him and say, "he is my God father and I do not appreciate  you talking that way about him. And he is very great at mind magic."
  Ron rolls his eyes and starts to stuff his face and Hermione says. "If Dumbldore trust him to help so can we."
Harry nods and slowly eats.

Harry p.o.v

In our last class potions Snape asks me to stay behind so he can talk to me. When everyone leave I slowly aproch his desk and be says, "so Mr. Potter you were able to get into Voldimorts mind? Do you know how?"
"No sir." I tell him.
He nods and says, "Dumbldore has asked me to teach you Occlamansy. It's magic to help sheild your mind from others."
"Sounds good sir." I tell him unsure how to react to this.
"Starting next week we will do practices on Thursdays. After dinner in here. I expect you to study it a little and learn some about it before we began." He tells me sternly.
"Of course sir." I reply.
"Good if you have any questions just ask. Have a good day mister Potter." He says dismissing me.
I nod and tell him you to and leave.

I find Draco in the common room with Hermione and Ron. I sit next to him cuddling to him. "what happened?" Hermione asks.
"Snape told me what we are going to do and what he expects of me tell the first practice. We are going to learn occlamansy and he wants me to look stuff up on it tell the practice." I explain.
"Tomorrow I guess we can go to the library and look up about it. Maybe you can get a restriction pass from Professor Snape and ask him Wich books he prefers." Draco tells me.
Hermione nods and says, "that is a great idea. And he might be happy you are asking and showing a slight interest."
I nod and reply. "Yes I guess."
"Don't worry mate. If Snape is as good as Dumbldore says you might be just as good as him." Ron says smiling.
I smile a little and say, "thanks mate."
"It's time for dinner. Come on baby after we eat we should do home work" Draco says getting up.

After we do our home work we go to bed and I fall into a Voldimortless sleep.