21

Harry p.o.v

In the morning we go to the great Hall to eat. When we finished Hermione and Ron came with us to the ROR. We played together. Nothing much else.

After a while I got bored and I climbed onto Draco's lap and leaned against him. "Daddy." I say smiling up at him.
Draco smiles down at me and says, "yes baby."
"Can you read to me?" I ask.
"Only if Hermione and Ron would like to listen to." Draco says.
Hermione and Ron say they do and Draco says to me, "What would you like me to read to you?" 
I look over at the bookshelf and say, "Percy Jackson?"
Dravo sets me on the couch and goes to get it. Ron looks confused and says, "Hermione had me read that once. Are you sure it's good for children?"
Draco shrugs and says, "I never read it before."
And Hermione says, "yes Ron. I also got it at the children section at the book store. Though it's for all ages."

Draco reads to us for a bit and Ron falls asleep on the floor while me and Hermione listen the whole time. Hermione sitting on one side of Draco leaning against the arm rest. And I cuddle to his side.
  When it's time for lunch Hermione tells me and Draco that she will make lunch and Draco can read. When she is done cooking Draco marks the page and we wake Ron to go eat.
I thank Hermione and eat almost everything on my plate. When we finish Draco uses magic to clean the plates and we decide to have Draco read to us more.

Wich that time Ron passes out on a bean bag chair. So I draw a mushtash on his face. Because why not. Then Draco makes it a goatee.

Draco p.o.v

After a little we wake Ron and go for a walk by the lake. I hold Harry's hand and he sometimes trys to skip rocks. I smile fondly watching him.
Hermione and Ron decide to leave us alone. Telling me to take him to the common room after dinner since we have classes tomorrow.
I tell them I will. I don't want them to get mad at me.

At dinner time we go sit with Hermione and Ron and we eat. Harry eating almost everything on his plate.
We then eat dessert and of course Harry eats all of his.
Then we go to the Griffindor common room and talk for a bit with Ron and Hermione. Ginny joining us for a bit. Then when it was a little late we went to bed. Me helping get Harry ready then myself.
Then we went to sleep cuddling each other.

AN

Sorry for the short chapter. Been a little busy.