22

Harry p.o.v

I wake up and look at Draco smiling. Then he wakes up and hold me to him. "How did you sleep baby?" He ask and kiss my forhead.
"Good daddy." I say nuzzling his neck.
"That's good baby. Let's get ready for classes." He says patting my leg.
I get up and Draco gets up and helps me get ready. Then he takes my hand and leads me to the great Hall. Hermine and Ron join us. Draco loads my plate with food and we eat.
When we finish it's time to head to classes. I don't really want to leave Draco but I have to. I miss him already... Is that normal? Have I been to clingy?
No no push that away. Don't think that. Draco loves you.
But-
No!
I stop thinking and clear my head. I put on a smile and fallow Hermione and Ron to our first class defence.
We do the same as we always do. Me try not to get mad at Umbrige.
But saddly this time I was not able to contain it so. This time when we got into a argument I got detention. This time I will not be getting out of truble... Draco is going to be mad.

Today at dinner I tell Draco that I have detention. He was not that mad. He said he'd be in the Griffindor common room waiting for me to get back.

So after dinner I go to Umbrige office. It's pink and has lots of kitten pictures. She has me sits down and tells me to write lines. I go to get my paper and quill but she tells me I don't need it. And hands me a red quill and paper.
"How many lines do I need to write?" I ask picking up the red feather.
"Tell it sinks in." She replies smiling.
I start writing. Eventually I fill up the whole page and my other hand feels sticky. I set the quill down and look at the toad lady who is looking at me in horror. "Y-you may go." She says taking the paper and feather away.
I get up and walk out rubbing the sticky off my other hand. When I look at them I'm surprised to see red.
I run to the bathroom and wash the blood off. On my hand that I did not write with is the same sentence I wrote on the paper.
I whimper scared at what Draco will say. I go to the common room and Draco is alone on the couch reading. I sit next to him cuddling him making sure that my hand is hidden. "Hey daddy." I mumble.
"Hey baby." He replies and picks me up.

Draco p.o.v

I carry him to bed and everyone is getting ready. As I go to help Harry get ready he keeps jerking one of his hands away. "Harry don't be stubborn now." I say sternly.
But he just holds his hand to his chest shaking his head sitting on the bed.
"Harry. Does your hand hurt?" I ask.
He shrugges.
"Harry." I say sternly.
He whimpers and shows me his hand. My eyes widen as I see that it says 'i must not tell lies' and there is still a little blood. I refrain from yelling. So I say calmly. "Harry. Why did you not tell me?"
"I'm sorry daddy. I. I did not want you mad." Harry whimpers.
"Harry. She used a blood quill on you. Not only could you have gotten a infection if not properly cleaned. It has a curse. Let's go tell Dumbldore." I say and help Harry up.
"N-no daddy. I I don't want to bother him." I say trying to pull away.
"Don't say no to me! And it don't matter blood quils are illegal! Now come on!" I yell loosing my calm.
Harry sniffle as tears form in his eyes. I put his shirt on him then lead him to Dumbldore. Everyone watching us walk out.

When we get to the gargoyle at Dumbldores office McGonagal is there to just leaving. "What are you two doing out when it's curfew?" She asks.
"We need to speak to Dumbldore. Harry had a blood quill used on him." I say angerly.
Her eyes widen and she let's us in fallowing behind.
Dumbldore hardly looks up from his desk. "Hello boys. What brings you here this late? Lemon drop?" Dumbldore says.
"Harry had a blood quill used in him. From That bitch Umbrige." I say angerly.
"I'll summon Proffeser Snape and Umbrige here. Along with mister Fudge." Dumbldore says and goes to the fire place sending messages.
When everyone got here Severus cleaned Harry's hand then put the potion on it. Umbrige looked pissed as Fudge and some aroras took her away. "Well now that is all done." Dumbldore said not looking at us.
"Harry. How many lines did you write this wound is deep." Severus said looking supprisedbay him.
"I filled the whole page." Harry mumbles.
"And you did not feel it cutting you?" He ask.
Harry shook his head.
Severys frowned and allowed me to take him back. And the adults started to talk to eachother.
So we went back to the common room and Harry let me get him ready for bed. Then I got myself ready and we went to bed. Harry cuddling to me. And me holding him. Then we fell asleep.