37

Harry p.o.v

I wake up cuddled to draco and hr is still asleep. I decide to get up and get resdy for the day on my own. Im not in little space i dont need draco right now. I dont even know why he wants to help when im not in little space.
I go to the common room and see hermione readjng a book. "Morning hermione." I say sitting on a chair across from her.
"Morning harry. Weres draco?" Hermione replies.
"Asleep. I didnt want to wake him." I answer.
Hermione sighes and says, "he might get mad that you didnt stay."
I just shrug.
Then draco comes in and he takes my hand pulling me out if my seat and out the common room tell we get to the ror. He pushes me through the door and shuts it. "You were a bad boy." He says a little to calmly. "You know the rules. You know that i chose what you wear."
"But i wasnt feeling little." I say frowning.
Draco pushes me onto the couch and says, "fine. I guess i wasnt clear that your rules still apply in big space."
"Im sorry." I mumble looking at the floor.
"Not your foult. Ill.just give less of a punishment." Draco says softly.
I nod and wait for instruction.
Draco grins and says, "now your punishment. Pull down your pants and boxers." I do as told and wait for more instruction. "Get on your knees on the couch face the wall." I once again do as told. Then i feel him spank me. He does so five times. "Put back on your clothes and sit." He instructs and i once again do as told. "Okay. Thats it."
I smile and sit down.
"Are you okay?" Draco asks sitting next to me pulling me onto his lap.
I nod and cuddle to him.

After a few minutes of sitting we go back to the common room and ron is awake now. "Were did you go?" Ron asks.
"Had to go to the ror." I answer grinning.
Draco kisses my cheek and we go to the great hall for breakfast.

Draco p.o.v

After breakfast me and harry go to the ror. I help harry study the occlamensy book. And i notice the smile start to fall off harrys face. But he tries to keep it.
"Baby whats wrong?" I ask.
"Nothing daddy." He says a little to happy.
"Baby. Tell me whats wrong." I say sternly.
"I just. Feel sad." Harry says sighing putting the book aside.
I bring him close kissing his cheek. "Baby. Its okay. Is there anything you want. Or want to do?"
Harry just shrugs cuddling me.
"I love you baby. I love you so much." I say and kiss his softly.

We then go to sleep and harry falls asleep fast. I slowly fall asleep holding harry tight.

I wake up in the middle of the night. The door of the bedroom is open. Didn't i close it. Then i see some one in all black stunns me so i cant talk. Then they put me to sleep again.