27

Harry p.o.v

For a week we have been looking up stuff on occlamansy and Snape has given us the pass for the restricted section. Then my first practice came up. Draco took me to the room gave me a kiss and told me hell be back when I'm done.
I walked in and Snap cleared the desk away. "So Mr. Potter I'm sure you looked up the basics. Do you have any questions."
"How will I do this in my sleep?" I ask.
"That is more difficult than when you are awake. We will get there but for now let's try it for when you are awake." Snape said.
I nod guessing he just wants to take it slow. "I have no other questions." I tell him.
"Okay. I am going to try and break through your mind. Ready?"
I nod and he shouts the spell.

For an hour I have tried and failed to push Snape out of my head. He seemed to start losing his patients. But in the end he told me to come back next week.
I walk out and Draco is waiting for me. "Hey baby how did it go?" He asks putting an arm around my shoulder.
"Terrible." I say shortly. "I'm tired."
  "It's okay baby. When we get back you can take a shower and go to bed. But in the morning you need to finish your homework okay baby?" Draco says.
"Okay daddy." I reply tierdly.
We then go to our room and go to bed.

In the morning I did my home work during breakfast. Hermione and Draco helping me. When I finish I shove it into my bag and eat the last few bites of breakfast.
"You didn't tell us how was the lessons?" Ron asks.
"Horrible. I was unable to stop Proffeser Snape. How can I stop Voldimort?" I reply.
"It's okay Harry it takes practice and I hear Snape is the best at the mind things. So I guess it'll make since for it to be hard." Hermione says grinning.
I nod and we go to our first class.

Draco p.o.v

I'm very worried about Harry. I mean. First what happened with Umbitch. Now Voldimort. I kiss Harry then go to my first class with Ravenclaw. Harry is going to herbology with Hufflepuff.
Pansy and Blaise come up and Pansy says, "what's wrong Draco?"
"Nothing pans. I'm fine." I tell her smiling.
She frowns and Blaise says, "well guess what mate. I'm finally dating Nevill."
I smile and say, "that's great. I'm happy for you."
He nods and we walk into class taking our seats.

In our last class potions I take a seat beside Harry as Hermione seats with Pansy and Ron with Nott and Blaise with Nevill. As Severus walks in he hands a book to Harry then goes to the front of the room and starts to teach. Harry sets the books aside and we pay attention to class.
When we go to the common room Harry looks at the book and it's a advanced occlamansy book. "Do your home work first Harry." I tell him.
He nodes and sets the book aside.
When we finish our homework Harry starts looking at the book.
After a while me and Harry decide it's time for bed so we go to the dorm and I get him and me ready then we cuddle and go to sleep.