4

Harry p.o.v

As soon as we got to the common room I sat on a couch and cuddled my stuffed animals. Hermione and Ron sat on eather side of me.

Everybody just came in, ignoring us and doing their own thing. There were a few first years who glanced at us.
We talked a little bit untill Hermione decided that it is time for bed.
"But Hermione, it's only ten!" Ron whined, laying on the couch looking like a drama queen.
"I don't care Ron, we have school in the morning and we can't leave Harry alone!" So Hermione took my hand and his ear and dragged us up to our room and pushed us to our respective beds. "Good night!" And she stormed out as the rest of the boys came in.
I got ready for bed and cuddled my animals and fell asleep.
Though it was hard because Ron snores, but, still a good sleep.

In the morning, we got up and began getting ready for the school day. Not wanting to leave Simba, I carefully put him in my bag, leaving James. I want to take him, but there is no more room.
Ron asked me if it really is a good idea, but I told him not to worry. No way will Simba get hurt or any one find him.
Ron then took my hand and we went to the great Hall. Running into nun other than Draco Malfoy. "Hello Harry... Weasly."
"What do you want Malfoy?" Ron asked, annoyed
"Nothing. Just greeting you both on this fine morning." Then he smiled brightly and walked inside the great Hall.
Me and Ron just walked to our table sitting next to Hermione. "Morning boys." Hermione said eating.
We both said morning to her then began eating our breakfast.
I felt some one looking at me and looked to see who it is. It's Malfoy again. I glared at him hoping that he'd stop, but he just smiled.
I decided to ignore him so I began eating again.

Draco p.o.v

At dinner I found Harry storming angerly to the great Hall. I smiled and walked up to him. "Hello Harry." I said.
He turned to me this green eyes showing anger and hate. "What do you want Malfoy."
I just smiled and said, "you."
He glared and turned around to walk away. Not wanting him to leave, I grabbed his arm, but not to hard, I don't want to hurt him. He quickly turned back dropping his bag saying, "let go of me Malfoy!"
I let go and looked at his dropped bag to see a stuffed animal peeking out. Harry quickly picked up the bag and looked at the animal carefully. Then Harry glared at me and Quickly walked away.
I went a different way to the Great Hall so Harry won't think I'm intentionally following him. Plus, it helps me clear my head and think rationlly.
When I made it to the Great Hall I saw Harry talking to Ron and Hermione and he is obviously making sure to keep his voice down.
He looked at me with fear but I just made a point to ignore him and go get my dinner. "What's wrong with potter?" Pansy asked me when I sat down.
I thought about telling her but decided that it would be good if I want Potter to not do that. "I have no idea Pansy."
I hope I can get him to like me.

AN
Thursday yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(EDITED 5/26/21)