31

Harry p.o.v

I wake up alone in the infermery. I sigh and curl up. I want draco... but he dont want me. Why did i not die! Madom pomfry came in and checked up on me. Telling me im alowed out tomarrow.
Then around breakfast hermione ron... and draco. Came in.
"Hey harry. I brought you simba." Hermione says handing me the stuffy.
I take it holding him tight.
"Harry. Draco was cursed. He had no memory of saying any of that to you. I even used Virtrasyrem on him." Hermione says grinning.
"Draco... draco wants me?" I ask.
"Yes baby i want you. I love you so much harry i never want to hurt you." Draco says coming over and running his fingers through my hair.
Hermione amd Ron leave us alone to get me food.
"Im sorry daddy." I say my eyes tearing up.
"Its okay baby. Your not intruble." Draco says and kisses my forhead.
"I. I love you." I say and hold my arma out so he can cuddle me.
I gets into the bed and possitions me so i can lay on him. Hermione and ron come back with food and give it to me.
I eat with dracos help. When i finish they have to leave so i lay in bed bored. And alone. I get out of little space and I curl up and hold the pillow to me. I can smell a little bit of draco on it.
I grin and cuddle put the pillow back under my head and hold simba instead. Saddly that does not help that feeling of depression sinking in. I close my eyes tight trying not to cry.
Eventually the tears go away and im just laying there.

Around curfew i hear the doors open and close so i pretend to sleep. I hear some one walk up to the bed. Then the bed shifts as though somr onr is getting in. My eyes snap open to see draco getting into the bed. I make room for him and he gets in and holds me to him.
I cuddle him keeping simba close to me. He kisses my forhead and says, "go to sleep baby. Im not going to leave you."
And with that i slowly fall asleep.

Draco p.o.v

In the morning i wake up and kiss harrys forhead. Then he slowly wakes up and smiles up at me. "Morning." He says quitly.
"Morning." I say and kiss his forhead again.
He cuddles more to me and says, "today i get to go."
Then madam pomfry comes in and makes me go to breakfast. I leave wishing hary can come with but she is doing last minute check ups.

At lunch harry is realeased and he comes and sits beside me. "Hi daddy." He says quitly.
I kiss his forhead and say, "hey baby. What did she say?"
"That im all better." He says happly.
I give him food and say, "that is great baby. Now eat up."
He starts eating and mr him and hus friends talk. When he finishes i take him to the ROR.
"Daddy."
"Yes baby?" I say holding him to me sitting on the couch.
"I love you. Im sorry." He says cuddling me.
"You have nothing to be sorry for. I love you." I say and kiss his lips pulling him to me as close as possible.
He kisses back pushing himself close. I move and pusb him onto his back and start to kiss his neck. He lightly moans and tries to rub against me. I pull away and take our clothes off. I run my jands over his body and then kiss him again fingering his entrance. He moans and i pull my hand away and push inside him. Making him gasp and pant. I thrust inside him making him moan louder. I start to go harder moaning. I rub his cock and kiss his neck. After a few more thrust i cum inside of him as he cums on us.
I pull out of him and pull him close kissing his forhead. Then we fall asleep.