28

Harry p.o.v

I keep the book on me so when I get the chance I can look things up on what I'm learning. I can not believe Professor Snape gave me a book it is even teaching me. He is so mean during classes. But he is giving me help and he was not bad during my practice. Though I still don't want to go to the next one.

After classes me and Draco go to the ror. We do out Home work Draco helping me. When we finish I read the book and cuddle Draco who reads over my shoulder. Slowly I get bored so I close the book and turn to Draco. "Daddy I'm bored." I say and nuzzle his chest.
"What would you like to do baby?" He asks rubbing my back.
"Can we make cookies? Or. Or can you read to me?" I ask looking up at him.
Draco kisses my forhead and says, "I'll read to you. You have had enough cookie."
He summons a book and reads to me.

I wake up a few hours later by Draco waking me up saying it's dinner time. We get up and we go to the great Hall and sit with the Griffindor. Me and Draco talk about what I learned from the book with Ron and Hermione.
After we finish eating we go to the ror and Draco reads more to me. And slowly I fall asleep.

Draco p.o.v

When harry falls asleep again I pick him up and take him to the bedroom. I lay him down and put him in pajamas then change my clothes and get into bed with him cuddling him falling asleep.

In the morning me and Harry wake up and Harry cuddles to me. "Morning Daddy."
"Morning baby. Did you sleep good?" I ask and kiss his forhead.
"Yes daddy." He mumbles cuddling me more.
I cuddle with him for a few minutes then say, "okay baby get up. We have to go to breakfast."
Harry sighes and gets up and I get us both dressed and we go to the great Hall. We eat and talk to Ron and Hermione. When it was almost time to go to classes Dumbldore comes over and asks if Harry can go somewhere with him for a bit. Harry gets up and fallows Dumbldore out.

Around lunch Harry is back and there I ask what happened. "He took me to see a teacher that he is going to rehire. His name is slughorn." Harry tells us.
I nod and think that it's great we are getting a new teacher. And if they thought here before then it should be okay. "do you know why he quit?" I ask.
Harry shakes his head and says, "he seemed nice and Dumbldore trust him."
"Just because Dumbldore trust someone dies not mean you should. But it's fine. Sure it was not so bad since he is coming back." I say and kiss Harry's forhead.

At dinner Dumbldore with some new person comes in. He introduces the person as Slughorn. And that he'll teach potins. And that Proffeser Snape will teach Defence against the dark arts.
After dinner we go to the ror and I read to Harry some more tell we both fall asleep.

AN
Sorry about the short chapter.