24

Harry p.o.v

The next day I wake up and cuddle Draco more not wanting to get up. I want to spend time with him. But saddly he wakes up and we get ready and go to breakfast. We eat and I beg Draco to let us skip class. But he says no.

When it's free class I am alone and I go to the abandoned bathroom. During my last class I got a little horny thinking about Draco.
So I go to one of the stalls and pull my pants down. I start to rub myself moaning softly thinking about Draco fingering me and rubbing me.
Then the door opens. "Harry?" I hear Draco say.
I ignore him continuing and stiffling my moans with one of my hands.
Then the door openes. I stop and turn to Draco. I give him a inoccent smile and say, "hi Daddy."
He pulls my pants up and takes me to the ROR. He summons some panties and takes off my boxers and pants. "you were a bad boy. You broke a rule and now you will be punished." He says calmly and puts a cock ring on my and the panties.
"I-im sorry daddy-"
"Don't apologise. Nothing will get you out of this punishment." Draco says smirking and standing up.
I stay silant watching him.
Then we go to our next class potions.
As we sit down and class starts. Then something weird happens. I feel the panties start to viberate. I stiffen and Hermione and Ron looks at me.
"You okay?" Hermione asks softly.
I nod not trusting my mouth. I look over at Draco who is smirking at me. He then pushes a button on some remote making the viberatinh worse. I take in a deep breath and both Hermione and Ron looks at me.

Draco p.o.v

I wach Harry and he is blushing trying to make the potion but he is shaking a little. I push the stop button and he relaxes.
After class me and Harry goes to our next one. Harry still red from what I'm doing to him. I'm so glad Blaise gave me this idea.

At dinner I still have the vibertaing off. But then I put it on full force and Harry jumps a little and his face turns a little red again.
Hermione and Ron looks at us suspiciously. But I smile innocent while Harry eats.

After we eat me and Harry goes to the ROR. And I still have the panties on viberate. When we walk in I close the door and we go to the bedroom. Then I tell harry to take everything but the panties off.
He does so looking at me lust fully. I walk over to him and kiss him softly. Rubbing his erection. "Your so hot. You know that? While you are jerking off. And you are all red from embarassment because of the panties." I tell him.
Harry whimpers and grinds against my hand.  I push him onto the bed and take the panties off and the cockring. "Pleasure yourself for me baby." I say and slowly strip.
Harry looks at me and starts to rub himself moaning softly. I stand in between his legs and wach as he pinch his nipple and starts to finger his entrance.
I moan and move his hand to finger himself. He moans loudly making me smile.
I pull his hands away and I finger him and rub his cock. He moans and pants rubbing against my hand. I then remove my hands. And I push inside of him making him moan and gasp loudly.
I then thrust inside of him slowly. He moves against me moaning. I hold him still and start to go a little harder. I rub him and continue going hard tell I cum inside him and he cums all over us.
I pull out of him and kiss him softly. "Was that good baby?" I ask.
"Yes daddy." He says softly.
I pick him up and take him to the bathroom and run a bath putting him in then getting in myself. We relax in the tub for a while then I wash him. After we finish washing I put pajamas on him and me and we go to bed. Falling into a peaceful sleep.