36

Harry p.o.v

Later in rhe great hall Nott comes in looking pissed. I cuddle draco a little scared that hell come and try beating us again. But nott just goes to the slythrin table.
"I wonder if be told anyone." I mumble.
"Probably not. I think that hell think itll show weekness." I answer and kiss his forhead.
I smile and finjsh eating then me and draco go to the slythrin common room. We sit at our couch and Ron and Hermione join us.
"Halloween is coming up. I heard some of the slythrin say there going to throw a party. We can dress ip and eat candy. Would you three like to join?" Draco says grinning.
I smile and say, "yes that sounds so fun."
"Sounds great dravo. Wed love to join." Hermione says.
"Yah free candy!" Ron says excited.
"Amd just to let you guys know alcohol might be smuggled in so. Harry no alcohol." Draco says sternly.
"Why?"
"Because your my baby and you dont need it." Draco says and kisses my cheek.
I roll my eyes and cuddle draco.

Draco p.o.v

I smile and hold harry. "My baby boy. My harry."
Harry grins and cuddles more to me. I pick him up and say, "igs almost curfew i say its bed time."
"But dracoo."
"Nope." I get harry ready for bed and he doesnt put up to much of a fuss. Then we go ti sleep.