15

#709 in fanfiction yay!

Harry p.o.v

This week nothing amazing happened. We just done the same thing every day. Draco would hang out in my common room and dorm and he'd cuddle me and kiss me. We have not had sex again but that's okay. He loves me.
Then over the weekend he wanted to take me somewhere. "Blaise found this place while he was looking for a quite place to study. I don't know why he did not go to the library but he found this place. Then he found it again when he needed a quite place to relax... Still don't know why he did not go to the library." Draco explained on the way there.
I'm holding James and Simba and the blankie that I got because Draco said I can bring them.
Then we got to a blank wall and stopped. And Draco began to pace in front of it. "Um. If your wondering we're the door is well. I don't see it." I said.
He just smiled at me and continued to pace. And I watched him.
Then a door magically appeared.
Draco grabbed my hand and opened the door and took me in it.
It's a bright red and green room with stuffies and playing blocks and Legos.
I slipped into little space as Draco shut the door and pulled me over to the couch. There are a few onsies laid out with matching pacifiers.
"Choose one baby." Draco said.
I chose a light green onesie and a red paci.
Draco helped me get dressed and handed me the paci. "Go play baby." Draco said.
I went over to the Legos and began building. Draco sat next to me and built a little dragon.
I giggled and continued to build. Trying to make a palace.
When I finished Draco told me to put them away and we can eat lunch in here.
He went to make something and I put away the Legos.
I then crawled into the kitchen and sat on the floor paci in hand. "Need help daddy?"
"No baby. You can play with stuffies as I cook." Draco said grinning down to me.
"Okay daddy." I said and crawled back into the room.
I grabbed James and Simba who I set on the couch and played with them and other stuffies that are in the room.
"Okay baby set your stuffies on the couch lunch is done." Draco said from the kitchen.
I set them on the couch then walked into the dinning room.
Draco set me on a high chair and placed chicken nuggets and juice in a sippy cup.
I giggled and we began eating.
Or more like Draco was actually eating I nibbled at the nuggets and sipped at the juice. Saddly Draco noticed.

Draco p.o.v

"Baby are you okay?" Draco asked.
Harry nodded and took a real bite as if to prove he is.
"Baby are you sure? You need to tell me if something is and I'll help you." I said firmly.
"I don't know. I just. Did not really feel like eating." Harry mumbled.
"Are you feeling sick? Or is it you just don't want to?" I asked.
"Don't want to." Harry answers.
"So no tummy problems." I said to coferm.
"No tummy trubles daddy." Harry said and giggled.
"Okay baby I at least want you to eat three and I want you to drink okay. But I would like for you to eat all your dinner later. Okay baby." I said sternly.
"Okay daddy." Harry said and then he ate three and drinked more.
When I finished I took away his plate and said, "good boy Harry. I'm happy that you ate. Drink more then we can go play some more."
Harry smiled and continued to drink.
When he finished we went back to the room. "Daddy. Can you read to me?" Harry asked.
"Sure baby." I said and led him to a book shelf. "Choose what you want me to read you."
Harry pulled out a book and handed it to me.
I led him to the couch and we moved the stuffies. I sat down and Harry grabbed Simba and cuddled me.
Then I began to read and Harry fell asleep.
So I carfully got up put away the book and carried him to a bedroom that appeared.
I laid Harry down and got in the bed with him. I covered us up and some how fell asleep.