39

Hermione p.o.v

Me and ron run into the abandoned bathroom and see harry is not there. "I cant belive that harry is doing this." Ron says as we open the chamber.
"This time its not dracos fault though he was kidnapped. I dont see why harry is going to kill himself." I reply with a sigh.
We slid down the tunnle and run through hoping we get to harry. And whem we get to a big room we see Ginny sitting in a chair no nose standing next to her while harry and draco are tied to chairs.
"What. Whats going on?" Ron asks confused. Drawing there attention to us.

Harry p.o.v

I look at harry and ron worried. I was tricked and Draco is beat up horribly. I feel my eyes tear up but u try not to cry noticeably. Ive failed at being the savior. We are all going to get killed by Voldemort.
Then i hear some one yell, "ADVARDA KADARVA!"
I look around to see wat happned. And i see Voldimort on the ground passed out. Ginny stands up shocked. But she then laughs. "It wont be that easy ro kill him." And voldimort slolwy stands saying, "you have not gotten rid of all my horcroxes." Then he grabs the back of my chair and ginnys arm and we dissapeareate.

Draco p.o.v

"No!" I yell and struggle against the binds as harry dissapears. Harrys friends untie me and we get out of the chamber and run to the headmasters office. I cant beilive voldinort took harry.
We tell Dumbledore and he imeadtly send some order members out to find him, then tells me to go get rest.
But how can i rest when my harry is gone. Though i go to my room and hold the dragon harry gave me.

I dont know how long its been but pansy comes in and sits beside me. "Are you okay?" She asks.
I shake my head and hold the toy tighter.
"How about we go get dinner... you been in here a bit over twenty four hours." Pansy says patting my leg.
I just shake my head and turn away from her. How can i eat if i dont know whats happning to harry.
Pansy sighes and leavs.

AN

I forgot today is Thursday the hurricane Micheal threw me off Damit!