13

Harry p.o.v.

I woke up and looked at a sleeping Draco. I smiled and cuddled up to him.
He smiles down at me and says, "Good morning Harry, do you want to get breakfast?"
I nod and get up to grab clothes. Since it's Sunday, we have nothing to do. We get dressed and I say, "what are we going to do today?"
"Anything we want baby." Draco says holding my hand and leading me out.
I smile and swing our hands a bit.
Hermione and Ron join us smiling. "good morning Draco and Harry." Hermione says.
We say good morning and we get into the Great Hall and sit at the Slytherin with Blaise and Ron. We talked as we ate then went to the Gryffindor common room and sat by the fireplace.

Near curfew, we decided to go to bed and Hermione thought that was a good idea so she sent us all to bed.
So we got ready and got in bed with me cuddling Draco.
Draco smiled and kissed me.
I kissed back and he pushed me onto my back, deepning the kiss.
I pulled him close as he began to bite my neck, grinding against me. He quickly took out his wand and put a silance charm up. He looked at me and said, "how far do you want to go?"
I thought for a moment and said, "all the way."
Draco grabbed under my chin and kissed me. "if you need me to stop just say so, okay baby." He said.
"Okay." I said.
He took my shirt off along with his and began kissing my chest and stomach all the way to were my pants are. He took them off and licked my cock.
I moaned as he took off his pants. He began sucking my cock and playing with my entrance, making me happy that he put up the charm. He then got some lube and out it on his fingers and dick.
He slowly then pushed one of his fingers into my entrance, making me gasp. He moved it around and said, "baby, you are really tight."
I whimpered as he then added another finger. Then a third and began thrusting them in and out.
He then took them out and slowly pushed inside of me. He stopped when he is all the way in and looked at me. He leaned down and kissed me as he slowly moved inside of me making me moan against his lips.
He then sat back up and started to slowly go harder. He also grabbed my dick rubbing it with his thrust.
He continued to go harder and faster in both rubbing me and thrust until I came on both of us and he came inside me.
He pulled out and laid down next to me, pulling me close. "You've done good baby, you are such a good boy."
I cuddled him and fell asleep.

Draco p.o.v

I smiled and kissed Harry's forhead. I am suprised he even wanted to. I expected him to ask me to stop at some point but he didn't.
I grabbed my wand, still holding Harry, and used a cleaning charm. Then I went back to cuddling Harry and fell asleep.

(EDITED) 6/10/21
...I have to say that even I, who loves some todo smut, cringed during that... sorry for saying this author but I had to say it