11

Harry p.o.v

The next day I woke up in Draco's embrace again, in my bed. I cuddled up to him and he hugged me tighter. "Morning baby." Draco said and kissed my cheek.
"Morning Dwaco." I said giggling.
"Do you want to go to breakfast?" He asked sitting up straddling my waist.
I thought about it for a moment. I mean, I am hungry, but I also want to cuddle Draco more.  "I want both." I said pouting. "I want to stay here and cuddle you and get bweackfast."
"Well, I can get an elf to bring us breakfast and we can cuddle." Draco said, nuzzling my neck.
I giggled as he got up and called a elf to get us breakfast. Once breakfast appeared, he sat me in between his legs and began feeding us. Ron, a few minutes later, opened the curtains and looked at us. I smiled and waved as Draco gave me another bite.
Ron slowly waved back and walked away. I giggled amd continued to eat.
"Are you enjoying yourself, baby?" Draco asked, rubbing my stomach and continued to feed me.
I nodded and took the fork getting myself another bite. Draco laughed and kissed my cheek. "Harry?" Draco said.
"Yes?" I replyed.
"So you are into DDLB?" Draco asked. I nodded and he said, "you can call me Daddy if you want."
"Okay Daddy. If that's okay with you." I said smiling and blushing.
"Of course it is okay babby." Draco said and kissed my cheek.
I realized we are alone and that the food is gone so I set the plates aside and turned to face Draco. Draco placed his hands on my waist and said, "yes baby?"
"Have you ever done this before?" I asked.
"No. I have never even dated before. You are my first everything baby."

Draco p.o.v

I pulled Harry to me and kissed him. He tensed but kissed back, relaxing against me.
We only made out for a bit, Harry just relaxing against me and me hugging him close. When air was needed, we pulled away, Harry flushed and smiling from ear to ear.
He began playing with my shirt and nuzzling my neck. I kissed his ear rubbing his back "Draco." He said.
"Yes Harry." I replyed.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you to baby." I said and kissed his head.
Harry cuddled up to me relaxing. And then I rembered that when Pansy was telling me about ddlb that normaly rules are given to the littles. "So, I guess I'm going to need to give you rules, huh." I said, pushing Harry to sit up.
Harry shrugged and said, "well, I guess... I mean- That's normally what daddy's do."
I nodded and said. "Well, I will make some rules. So...
1. Always listen to daddy.
2. Let daddy choose what you wear.
3. Try your best and eat a full meal. 
4. Go to bed at curfew.
5. Do all your homework.
6. No cursing, especially in little space.
7. No touching yourself without permission.
I can not think of any others, So, I guess that will be all."
Harry nodded and said, "that sounds good daddy. Um... Would you be okay with me calling you daddy in public?"
"You can call me that whenever you want. It would probably be a good idea if you be careful with who is around. I think someone mom's wouldn't like that." I said.
Harry nodded and said, "I will call you it when there is not many people, and probably quiet."
"That sounds good baby. We do need to make sure we don't offend anyone." I said.
Harry nodded in understanding.
I smiled and said, "probably would be a good idea to also keep it on the down low around my family. That would definitely be bad."
Harry laughed and nodded.
I frowned and thought about that. I still need to talk to them about getting the protection. "Harry, how do you feel about visiting my family quickly tomorrow since it's the weekend?" I asked.
"Sounds good daddy!" He said exited.
I smiled and kissed his cheek.
Well this will be fun. I sure hope I passed expectation.

(EDITED) 6/10/21