38

Harry p.o.v

I wake up and dracos not here amediately knocking me out of little space. I sit up and look around. Then i walk out if the bedroom and walk around all the rooms. Dracos not here. I sit on tbe couch. Maybe he'll be back. He wont leave me. He. He loves me...

A few hours later he is still not here. Hermione and ron comes in and looks around. "Weres draco?" Ron asks.
I feel my eyes start ro water and i cry. "He. Hes not here. He. He left me."
They both hug me and try to calm me. "Dont worry harry. We will make draco pay for hurting you again." Hermione says.

Throughout the week there is no sighn of draco at all. Everyone is worried even the teachers. The paintings said that draco was kidnapped. But they dont know by who. I cant beilive i thought he left. I doubted him again.
What if voldimort got him.

Draco p.o.v

I wake up in a room that has snake statues and water. Im bound ti a chair but luckly not gagged. I look around and notice Voldimort sitting in a chair. Ginny stitting at his feet and a snake curled up in ginnys lap. "Ginny. What. What are you doing here?" I ask confused.
"Dont worry ahout her Draco." Voldinort says in a cold voice. "Tell me draco. Were is your faimly. They went into hiding. Scared if me i think."
"Ill never tell you flat face." I say in a angry tone.
Voldimort sighs, "i thought you wont. Ginny here told me that you and harry are in a relationship." He says and places a hand on ginnys head petting her. "Im sure that she can have harry cone down here and. Join us. And I'll of course torture him to get to you if you dont talk."
"You. You wouldnt."
"Oh we both know i will. One thing i hate more than traiters. Is Harry. But one step at a time. First. The traiter malfoys." Voldimort says taking his wand out. "Now tell me. Were. Is. Your. Faimly."

Harry p.o.v

Im sitting in the commen room cuddling my stuffed animals. Ron and hermione went to the kitchen to get us food. So im alone. Then ginny joins me. "Harry harry. I found draco hes hurt he needs your help." Ginny says worried.
"Were is he?" I ask jumping up."
"Ill show you come on." She says taking my hand leading me out.

Hermione p.o.v

Me and ron go back to the common room and harry is gone. We quickly go to his chest qnd get out the map seeing that he is in Mertals bathroom. Then. He dissapears.
We run after him hoping we get there in time.