34

Harry p.o.v

Nothing else happned tell Monday. After classes me Ron and hermione are going to meet draco pansy and blaise in the library. And Not comes up. Ive noticed him looking at me kind if weird todag. But ive been ignoring jim.
He pushes me into a wall and says, "wach were your going faggot." Just as draco was coming over.
Draco shoves him to the ground saying, "dont you talk to harry like that you bitch."
"Im not the bitch harry is." Not says smirking earning a kick the the face from draco.
Snape then walks by and i thought theyd get introubke. But he jgbores it and keeps walking. But when Mcgonagle sees them fighting. She breaks ig up and gives them detention.
Not walks away as we go to the griffendore common room instead. We do our home work and go to dinner. "Are you okay baby?" Draco asks me.
"Yes." I say smiling.
He kisses my forhead and says, "i probably shoukd go to the slythren common room after detention. Listen ti hermiine and ron get to ber when you notmally do okay?"
I pout and say, "i want you yo stay."
"I know baby just be good okay. Youll se me in the morning." He says and kisses my cheek.
When he leaves we go to the griffendore commin room. Me not in the little space. We stay up for a bit talking then i have to go to bed. But i stay awake unable tk sleep. Its hard without draco.

Draco

After detentjin i go to the slythren common room. I get ready for bed and hope harry is okay. I get ready for bed and stay awake. Im so used to having harry that its difficult. I grab tbe stuffed dragon he gave me and cuddle it. But i still cant sleep.

In the morning i go to the great hall tired as fuck. I sit down next to Harry and he is about to pass out in his seat. "Did you go to bed last night." I ask.
"Yes. Just. Unable to sleep." He says yawning.

After classed we decide to go to the ror and skio home work and cach up on sleep.