20

Harry p.o.v

In the morning me and Draco got up and began our daily routine.
Throughout the day nothing amazing happened. But after dinner we went to the ROR and started our homework.
When we finished Draco let me play with toys. But after a bit I looked at Simba and frowned. "Daddy can you make Simba be able to play with me?" I ask pouting.
Draco looks at the stuffed animal then uses a spell making it come to life.
I clap and start to play with him again and Draco waches happly. But saddly after a while Draco used the spell to make him stuffed against and told me to go take a bath. Apparently he made a bath for me while I was playing.
So I go to the bathroom take off my clothes and get in. Draco coming in a little bit later and gets in with me and he starts to wash me. When he finished he started washing himself then we got out and he dressed me then himself and we went to bed. Draco telling me that we can play more tomorrow since it's the weekend.

In the morning I woke up and did not go into little space as normal. I frowned as I started to feel an upsetting feeling settle in. I push it away and cuddle to Draco nuzzling his neck.
Draco moves a little and wakes up. "Morning baby how did you sleep?" He ask.
"Good." I mumble and cuddle him more.
"Hey you okay baby?" He ask moving me to lay on my back.
I smile and say, "I'm okay daddy."
He kiss my nose then gets up and gets clothes. I get up and he dresses me then himself. "Do you want to go to the great Hall or stay here." He ask.
"Stay here." I answer.
Draco nodes and takes me to my toys. "I'll make breakfast play tell I'm done." He says then goes into the kitchen.
I play for a bit then Draco comes back and takes me to the table. He sets a plate of pancakes and bacon infront of me the pancakes all cut up ready for me to eat. I grin and slowly eat them.
"Baby I can tell something is wrong baby what's wrong?" Draco says setting his fork down.
I shrug and continue to eat.
"Baby I'm happy your eating but if something is bothering you please tell me." Draco says getting up and walking over to my side.

Draco p.o.v

Harry shrugs again and I sigh. "Harry baby please talk... Or we will go back to the Griffindor common room." I say sternly.
Harry looks up at me and says, "I'm sorry... I just... Don't feel happy. Like there is no reason just... Sadness."
"You don't know why?" I ask. Harry shakes his head and I say, "finish eating baby. I'll try and help you. That's what I'm here for."
Harry grins and finishes eating. I put the plates in the sink and take Harry back to the room with the toys. I remade Simba alive and I watched him and Harry play. Harry seeming more happy.

After a while Harry seemed to get bored so I reput Simba in stuffy form and we played other games. But in the middle of a game Harry climbed into my lap and cuddled to me. "Hey baby." I say smiling.
"Daddy... Why do you enjoy taking care of me." Harry ask looking up at me pouting.
"Because. I love you and it makes you smile. Also I enjoy taking care of you." I reply and kiss his forehead.
Harry grins and says, "I don't burden you?"
"Never." I reply and give him an Eskimo kiss.
Harry giggles and gives me one back. "I love you... I don't want to burden you." Harry says mumbling the last part.
"I love you to... And you will never be a burden." I reply.
Harry nuzzles me and kisses my cheek. "I feel a little better daddy... Can we make cookies?" Harry says smiling.
I smile and say, "we can make anything you want. What kind of cookies baby?"
"Chocolate chip!" He says excited.
I nod and pick Harry up and we go to the kitchen. I summon everything we need and we start to bake. Though we made a big mess and I let Harry eat alot of chocolate sugure and dough... Oops.

So now I am chasing Harry through the halls him on a sugure high. Lucky the cookies are done and in a baggie in my school bag. Then we ran into the common room and he sat on the couch smiling up at me giggling. "What are you to doing?" Hermione ask.
"Harry got high on sugure. We were making cookies." I reply playfully glaring at Harry who decided to lach onto my legs.
Hermione smiles and says, "okay don't get hurt."
I nod and get Harry off my legs picking him up and going back to the room since we left Harry's things in there. Harry allows me to take him probably coming down from his high.
When we get back to the room I set him on the floor and he goes over to his stuffed animals and holds them staying on the floor. "You okay harry?" I ask.
He smiles and nods. "Just sleepy daddy." He replies and yawns.
I pick him up saying. "Well you take naps in beds not on the floor."
Harry wraps his arms around me and let's me carry him to the bedroom. "Sleep with me daddy?" He asked.
"Yes baby." I reply and lay down with him.
I cuddle him and we fall asleep together.