☆ || How you two met.

Kiss me like it's a lie
As if I'm your last love
- 블랙핑크

• • 🌙 • •

방찬 (Chan)

You both met on a cafe. Your favourite cafe in specific. It was when you accidentally bumped into another customer and spilled your macchiato in her shirt. You almost got hit but Chan stood in the middle of you two to stop her. After that, you thanked him and bought a drink for you two.

"Aish... you should be careful next time. I hate seeing a beautiful woman being hit."

한지성 (Jisung)

You met him on a hospital. You work as a nurse and you're assigned in the babies area. You met him there when his cousin gave birth to a baby boy.

"I should come here again when my best friend's girlfriend give birth here"

황현진 (Hyunjin)

You actually have a crush on him before you both are planned to have an arrange marriage. You both are cool with it since it will make your parents proud. He isn't that kind of man who's cold hearted, ignorant, and a bad boy kind of thing. He kind of goes with the flow. But little did you know he also has a crush on you.

"Y/N, I'm glad that our parents made the first move hahahaha"

김승민 (Seungmin)

You met Seungmin on a bus stop. You were too focused on the cherry blossoms and you didn't notice that someone sat beside you. Of course you were startled but you laughed afterwards. And that's when he introduced himself.

"You're prettier than the cherry blossoms"

이필릭스 (Felix)

You met him on an airport. You know he was kind of lost when he looks nervous. You both have a talk while helping him familiarise the city. And you learned that he is actually a korean but he's born in Australia and here to train for JYP.

"Maybe going to Korea is a good thing after all"

이민호 (Minho)

You met Minho in a convenience store, you were having trouble reaching the strawberry milk. And then super Minho saved the day. He is the one who helped you get the Strawberry Milk.

"Maybe that's why you're buying a milk, to help you grow"

서창빈 (Changbin)

You were strolling around the park when you saw and met him first. He was with his friends and he is dancing Twice's Likey, he doesn't even care if people around him is looking at him weirdly. Then he noticed you when you suddenly clapped after he danced

"seollenda Me likey Me likey likey likey Me likey likey likey dugeundugeundugeun"

양정인 (Jeongin)

You and Jeongin are classmates. Your first impression of him is arrogant and maybe cold hearted. But for some reason you got it all wrong. He is actually smart and quiet. You both became close when one of your teachers paired both of you.

"I can't believe that I actually got paired with the smartest and beautiful girl in the campus"

;

[v cheesy ik]
{twt: @/jaedork}