☆ || protective stray kids.

The bigger it grows, the clearer it gets
Making it hard for me to hide my heart
- 엔시티 드림

The bigger it grows, the clearer it getsMaking it hard for me to hide my heart- 엔시티 드림 ♡

••🌙••

Chan, Changbin; i think.. the three of them would have the guts to approach the guy and tell them to back off OR they/he would tell the guy not to look at his girl because he feels uneasy.

Jeongin, Hyunjin; the shy one¿? He would try to block the view of the guy or he would use his jacket to cover any exposing skin of yours. (Even your face nah just kidding hahaha) it's not like he don't have the guts to approach the guy but he don't want any fight or he don't want to assume that the guy wants you.

Minho, Seungmin; if you guys are outside like walking around and he catches some guy looking at you he would tell you to cover up or he would whisper where the man is so that you will gain notice or awareness, he would also put is arms around your shoulder.

Felix, Jisung; just like Changbin, Woojin and Chan... they have the guts to approach the guy but they wouldn't. If some guy happened to look at your body he would try to avoid that situation like you guys would go inside a store (the both of you sometimes purchase a clothing that would cover your body. Like jacket or a coat) OR you guys would try to blend with the crowd.

;

I'm okay now! ^_^
My mind isn't working rn lol hahaha pls correct me if there are any grammatical or spelling errors:)))