☆ || first kiss.

"I like it, it was love at first sight
I keep thinking about you"
-레드 벨벳

"I like it, it was love at first sightI keep thinking about you"-레드 벨벳 ♡

••🌙••

방찬 (Chan)

You both are walking around the park and then he suddenly stoped and put his arms around your waist. You can definitely feel that he's nervous and you kissed him FIRST! When you pulled away he suddenly kissed you.

Sweet! 2 kiss for one day!

한지성 (Jisung)

It was after you guys had a campfire. You walked him near his car and you both leaned for a kiss.

황현진 (Hyunjin)

The kiss happened at the bus stop. We walked you there and before the bus arrived, he kissed you softly. You can definitely see him change into a tomato.

김승민 (Seungmin)

When you went to an amusement park with your friends. Since the big ferris wheel can only fit 2 people for seats or whatever you call that you guys went together and it happened on the top.

이필릭스 (Felix)

You were gazing into the stars and then he suddenly sat beside you. He whispered your name and kissed you passionately.

이민호 (Minho)

Dream come true. It was raining and you both are playing with puddles when he held your hand and ask if you kissed before of course you said no and thats when he kissed you. It's not only rainy day but its also blushing day!

서창빈 (Changbin)

At a LANY concert. It was when LANY sang ILYSB, your favourite song. The best first kiss ever.

양정인 (Jeongin)

Not the first kiss that you would ask for. The first kiss happened on the school play. He's Romeo and you're Juliet. You don't hate it tho you're actually thankful that you had your first kiss with your crush.