△ || you being insecure.

So what we hot
We young
- 엔시티 드림

••🌙••

김우진 (Woojin)
doesnt know how to say the right words so he takes you out to eat and showers u with surprise dates. Real romantic, doesn't even look at anyone else when your with him. Literally stares at you throughout the whole date as if you are his entire world while his heart is hurting inside.

방찬 (Chan)
Treats you like a damn queen. Never once makes you feel like you need to question whether or not he loves you. Public affection is very big with him as well, he will treat you like the most beautiful woman on earth.

이민호 (Minho)
Shower you with gifts. the cutie cant help but get upset as well. He love you more than anything and to hear that you hate your body and your overall self will put him in a state where he will feel like it's his fault somehow and to step it up as a bf.

"You are so beautiful to me...when you say stuff like that about yourself it breaks my heart."

서창빈 (Changbin)
more skinship than ever before. Reminds you every morning when you wake up how beautiful you look. "Good morning beautiful." And whenever your doubting yourself, he will literally hold your waist and pull you close, with a serious expression while staring into your eyes and say

"Hey. I mean it."

황현진 (Hyunjin)
"literally You are so damn beautiful. All I can see is you, I don't want anyone else. I literally don't get it?" Still doesn't get how a beautiful girl like you can feel anything else.

한지성 (Jisung)
"How come I can't find these imperfections you so often say you have? You are more than perfect to me." Tries to work it out with you, one day at a time. Very patient. Doesn't ever get frustrated with you.

이필릭스 (Felix)
Doesn't really know how to help, it hurts him to see you like that too. Gets frustrated with himself.

"I'm sorry. I love you so much and I don't know what to do. I'm in love with you, thats all I know. And I don't want you to change anything about yourself. Not one bit."

김승민 (Seungmin)
man of tears. Another man to blame himself. Holds you and whispers sweet nothings while crying as he buries his face into the crook of your neck. "I love you so much, Please don't think horrible things about yourself."

양정인 (Jeongin)
Always tries to cheer you up and make you laugh. Hes very talkative when making you smile but when there are times where you are crying because you are so insecure, he won't say anything and will just pull you into his embrace. Just know even when he doesn't have anything to say, he cares so much. He just knows when to be respectful and not be silly.