☆ || checking out their body.

Come into my arms, hold me tight
Paint me with your color
- 김동한

Come into my arms, hold me tightPaint me with your color- 김동한 ♡

••🌙••

방찬 (Chan)

You're a bit embarrassed because he is raising his right eyebrows while looking at you.

"Like what you see?"

이민호 (Minho)

He catches you looking at his body so he decided to look at your face too.

"Wtf Minho you almost gave me a heart attack"

서창빈 (Changbin)

He would be a tease, he would even expose his skin even more.

"I know you're looking at my body so I did this. Ha!"

황현진 (Hyunjin)

Your jaw dropped when you saw his body because you never thought that he would have this nice body.

"Close your mouth, you're drooling"

한지성 (Jisung)

You both are watching Finding Dory and he took off his clothes because he said it was hot.

"Ya y/n just keep staring~ just keep staring~

이필릭스 (Felix)

He just got home from practice and his abs was exposed when he took off his clothes at put it in the basket.

"OoooooOooOoohh y/n~ take a picture, it lasts longer, well more like forever if you won't delete it"

김승민 (Seungmin)

Seungmin is very sweaty when you saw him and not joking you stare longer than you thought, so what he did is he posed like a model.

"1, 2, 3, and another pose 1, 2, 3"

양정인 (Jeongin)

As a student you guys decided to have a fun day and swim. But everything is not actually fun when your crush caught you looking at his body.

And bish you being playful and stupid you winked at him.

;