☆ || you have to leave for a long time.

I want to be with you even
it's only for 1 second
- 비투비

I want to be with you evenit's only for 1 second- 비투비 ♡

••🌙••

방찬 (Chan)

Just like Woojin he would be extra caring and he would also cook you food before you leave. When you told him that you have to leave his expression is kind of sad and has that 'ok i understand' face.

"Take care, call me when you arrived there"

이민호 (Minho)

He would whine. And won't stop asking you about why do you have to leave for a long time. He would hug your leg and would tell you to stop. "No. Don't leave me please"

서창빈 (Changbin)

Changbin being a caring person. He would teach you some safety tips like, don't expose your cellphone too much, always take care of yourself and etc. Even tho you already know those things, you would still continue listening to his 'tips'. It's cute tbh

"Got it y/n?"

황현진 (Hyunjin)

You told him that you have to leave for a long time because your cousin gave birth and your grandmother wants you to be there. After you told him the reason he directly hugged you tightly.

"If only I can go with you"

한지성 (Jisung)

You're sad that you have to leave for a long time but you're boyfriend Jisung is even sadder than you. He would always speak about how is he going to watch movies without you by his side

"What am I going to do when you leave? It's boring without you here"

이필릭스 (Felix)

"Do you have to go to Japan?" He would always ask you that. It's a bummer that the training is there and not in Korea. But it's your dream to become a doctor so you have to accept the opportunity.

"Don't worry after my month long of schedule I'll visit you there"

김승민 (Seungmin)

You both are eating when you told him that you have to leave. He suddenly stopped eating and said "I'm not eating anymore" and your heart dropped because it's your fault. You followed him and hugged him tight while saying sorry repeatedly.

"No, it's my fault, I'm just sad that you have to leave for that long"

양정인 (Jeongin)

You told him the reason why you have to leave but not really the correct reason. You told him that your other boyfriend misses you so you have to visit him. And now he's mad at you. "Jeongin sit down I'm still not yet finished" "what? Why don't you just go to your boyfriend right now, you told me that he misses you right?" In the end you laughed at his reaction.

"Yah! You owe me a food, i hate you"