☆ || slow dance.

I'm a slave to my emotions
Screw this heartless love
- 블랙핑크

-
Well this was requested for a v long time now. I hope it's okay that i just did it lol.

 I hope it's okay that i just did it lol

••🌙••

김우진 (Woojin)
You both are chilling in your shared apartment and suddenly a thought comes into your mind. "(call sign/name) have you been to a ball?" You asked him. "What do you mean exactly?" He raised his right eyebrow in confusion. "Well, in short slow dance. Have you done that?" He shook his head to answer your question. "Weelllllll.... photograph is playing right now sir. Is it okay to dance with you?" You lend out a hand gracefully and he giggled cutely by your action.

방찬 (Chan)
"Bub I'm home!" You turned into his direction and you gave him a cheeky smile. "What is it now" he giggled and ruffled your hair. "Dance with me" you said and gave him a peck. "Like right now? Aren't you cleaning?" "Uh, the cleaning can wait plus our song is playing right now. Pleaasseeee" giving him the cutest face as possible. "Alright my love" he said and kissed your forehead.

이민호 (Minho)
Minho and you are currently watching a romantic film and the actors are doing a slow dance. You can clearly see the love in their eyes by looking at them. "Damn, I would love to have a relationship like that" he said out of the blue. Your head immediately turned to look at him. "You're telling me that I'm not good enough" you said pouting. "No no it's not like that. It's just we never really did slow dance together" he admitted. "Oh Mr Lee you're telling me to slow dance with you?" You asked him and he nods his head shyly. You laughed at his reaction and immediately pulled him up to dance with you.

서창빈 (Changbin)
Nothing to do so you and Changbin decided to do a rap battle. I mean, you already know that you can't defeat him but it doesn't matter. After an hour of laughing and doing the battle a romantic song comes up and he looked at you weirdly. "You did not put that on play next did you?" He asked you and you shook your head. "Bu-wha-" you cut him off by putting your hands on his shoulders. "Cmon babe just dance with me" he was shook by what you said but then immediately smiled.

황현진 (Hyunjin)
It's Christmas break so you guys decided to hangout at your house. Hot chocolates and matchy matchy Christmas outfit. You guys basically didn't do much you two are too lazy to do activities not until your mom played a romanting music. It's the song that played when he asked you to be his girlfriend. "Bub would you like to dance with me?" You asked your boyfriend while hugging him. Of course he wouldn't say no. While dancing your parents took a pic of you both secretly while dancing happily.

한지성 (Jisung)
It was his cousins wedding. His cousin invited you are glad. During the reception you keep thinking about what ifs. By what ifs it means yours and Jisung's wedding. You heard your phone that you got a text message and when you read it it was Jisung. He told you to come outside with him. You're definitely red as a tomato right now. When you went outside you saw Jisung facing backwards because he is admiring the view. "Oh hey you're here already" "yeah, it's quite nice isn't it. I love it" you replied. Not long after you heard all of me inside playing. "Babe, would you like to dance with me?" You asked him. "Yeah of course madam. Why would i not" and kissed your hand.

이필릭스 (Felix)
You're so happy that Felix is back from Korea. You missed him so much. His family invited yours and some of your closest friends family for dinner. All of your friends and family teases you and Felix whenever both of you are doing something. So yeah ff, you guys are done eating and catching up suddenly Felix called you somewhere private. You did a 'private' catching up talk. "Is it okay to play a music right now y/n?" He asked you. "What? Of course it is" you said. When he played Little Things by One Direction you Immediately asked him to dance with you. Little did you both know all of your friends are spying the both of you.

김승민 (Seungmin)
"It feels nice to walk around the park again after all the stress ugh" you said. "This is why i asked you to come with me. I know you're suffering back there haha c'mon y/n we still have 2 weeks before that deadline" he hugged you tightly. "Hey look! That guy is playing a violin! Let's go" you dragged him with you to watch the performer. And when you heard that he was playing your favourite romantic song you faced Seungmin. "Can we dance?" You asked with wide smile. "Why not?" And that time, Seungmin did not regret taking you out that day.

양정인 (Jeongin)
You are currently in the school's dance practice room. You're exhausted because of the dance preparation for an upcoming activity. You pulled out your phone and called your boyfriend to come in the practice room. Not so long after your boyfriend went in with a banana milk in his hand "here, figured out you mind want this" he gave one to you. "So how's the dance?" He asked you. "It's almost done but it's so exhausting" you complain. After you complained you noticed that he isn't beside you anymore. "Wh-" "chill im here" i said. He is at the corner of the room and he plugged his phone on speakers and played thinking out loud. "ooohh. Mr. Yang Jeongin i didn't know you love romantic music. Dance with me pls"

-

let me know is this update good? 😬 haven't written smth like this for months. I hope it's good.

I want to write a peter parker ff but i suck ugh my mind is like blank rn idk if i can write a good one :(

anyway add my snap; thacsier
Comment urs and I'll add u too! Let's do some streaks or whatever hehe