△ || you're afraid of lightning and thunder.

"I only think about you
Day and night, every day"
- 세븐틴

••🌙••

방찬 (Chan)

Has the widest grin on his face because now he has a good reason to literally attach himself to your body until the morning to keep you calm.

한지성 (Jisung)

"Don't worry, I got this," he said carrying you to the bathroom while lowkey trying to hide the fact that he's slightly scared himself.

황현진 (Hyunjin)

Couldn't help but smile because of how cute you looked curled up inside the blankets.

"I'm sorry babe but you do realize everything can still be heard under there? That's why you should let me in~"

김승민 (Seungmin)

Would tease you and then immediately apologize when he realized how scared you actually were and would proceed to shower you with kisses to distract you.

 • 이필릭스 (Felix)

He's got all of this taken care of even before the storm starts. Preparing a cozy hideout to wait it out.

이민호 (Minho)

Would just hug you and keep you close to him until the storm passes.

"You're such a baby... but at least you're my baby~"

서창빈 (Changbin)

"Okay, we're going on a storm nap," he said, tucking you in and wrapping his arms around you, hoping to get your mind off of it.

양정인 (Jeongin)

He would try to calm you down.

"Its just a little storm, let's not start freaking out..." *proceeds to lowkey freak out about it himself*