☆ || you're on your period.

"I don't want a lot of things
I want your heart"
- 블랙핑크

"I don't want a lot of thingsI want your heart"- 블랙핑크 ♡

••🌙••

Chan, Jisung, Changbin; Once they woke up and see having a red spot on their sheets they already know what's happening, they start to prepare a relaxing bath and cook food for you. After they finished preparing, they finally wake you up and assist you to the bathroom. And they're probably the one who washes the bedsheets.

Minho, Seungmin; When they wake up they will probably be a little startled because of the blood but they know that it's your time of the month. If they got up earlier than you they head to the nearest convenience store and buy you a chocolate. And also prepare a bath for you.

Hyunjin, Felix, Jeongin; For me, their probably be the new to 'thing' things. They will call for help from their mom and once they finally understands it they tell themselves not to be nervous because those things are normal. They will be awkward at first but after hours they will finally get the hang of it or understand periods better.

+ for all, they will be extra caring for the whole week and they will always give you chocolates like always.