☆ || stealing a piece of his clothing.

You're like a perfume red wine
I'll die getting drunk on your lips
- 아이콘

••🌙••

방찬 (Chan)

When he saw you walk out of the bedroom with only one of his t-shirts on, he smiled and chuckled. "Are you out of clothes, dear?" He'd ask, eyeing you up and down. "I'm sorry I'm doing the laundry" you'd say from the bathroom. You'd look adorable to him, "Well, you could stay like that all day you know...just saying!"

한지성 (Jisung)

You'd get completely lost in his clothes. But the sweater paws it would give you would be absolutely adorable and Jisung would gladly give you his sweatshirt just to see you have sweater paws. "You're so cute, jagi" He'd give you cute kisses and hold you close to his chest.

황현진 (Hyunjin)

Would eye you for a moment before realizing, "Is that my shirt?" He'd ask aloud. "Yes! And I'm keeping it!" You'd answer, chuckling as you'd sit next to him. Not that he minded though, "You look absolutely delicious in that shirt" he'd mumble against your skin as he was about to kiss your cheek

김승민 (Seungmin)

He'd see you walking around in his sweatpants. He'd bite his lip and smirk, "Well well, look what we have here", he'd say, hugging you from behind. "You should wear my stuff more often if you're going to look this hot"

이필릭스 (Felix)

"So that's where my sweatshirt went! I was looking for it everywhere!" He told you, pointing at what you were wearing, raising an eyebrow. "You don't have enough clothes, you have to pick in mine now?" He said, crossing his arms on his chest. "What! It's comfy!" You'd pout, holding on his sweatshirt.

이민호 (Minho)

You were the type to steal his shirt if you were going to practice. You'd be wearing tight shorts and one of his shirts with the front tucked in your shorts. That drove him absolutely crazy. Before you'd leave for practice, he'd be sure to give you a kiss, just to get you lingering for him when you'd come back.

서창빈 (Changbin)

"Eyyy... I've been looking for that black shirt. It's my favourite one" he said while kneeling and hugging your waist. You looked at his face and asked him. "What are you doing?" "I'm hugging my shirt and it's okay by the way... it smells even better if you wear it" and then he cheekily smiled.

양정인 (Jeongin)

You had borrowed his sweatshirt one evening because you were cold and obviously never gave it back to him. When he came to your place to see you wearing it, he'd laugh. "So it's been here to whole time! I was looking for it, you dummy" he'd kiss your nose.

;

ok update: i died writing Hyunjin's part (I cringed hahaha)