☆ || what he does to annoy you.

"I couldn't express my feelings
Because I wasn't brave enough"
-세븐틴

••🌙••

방찬 (Chan)

He would try to beatbox non-stop and will try his best to hit a high note even tho it's bad

한지성 (Jisung)

By hugging. At first you didn't really mind it but after hours or if you have some errands to do he won't let you go.

황현진 (Hyunjin)

He would try to imitate a cat/or any animal you hate. He also know that you hate cats/the animal you hate but he wanted to annoy you for some reason.

김승민 (Seungmin)

He would turn of the music. You really love listening to music especially iKon, BTS, EXO and SVT and of course you want to jam with it but it's really annoying when he suddenly turns it off.

이필릭스 (Felix)

He would make his pitch higher/he would try to imitate your voice. Just a friendly reminder that it's really bad since you have a high pitch voice and he has a really deep voice. His voice that is deeper than the ocean.

이민호 (Minho)

He takes off the modern plug. You're basically spending most of your day with Internet and he wants to spend time with you....aannddd the only thing to do is to annoy you.

서창빈 (Changbin)

Spamming you with text messages. You don't really hate with people texting you but the only thing that makes you annoyed is spamming you with text messages or any notifications.

양정인 (Jeongin)

Him screaming every time, who wouldn't get started when your boyfriend suddenly starts screaming? Oh and another thing your boyfriend doesn't have a deep voice like Felix... it's like woozi's dolphin scream on one fine day.

;

I know my grammar is really off hahaha it's because it's already 4am here and I want to update..

Up for requests;)

[anyway I still can't stop listening to love scenario hahaha help]