△ || walking in on you changing.

You can't escape
from my sexy eyes
- 트리플 H

You can't escapefrom my sexy eyes- 트리플 H ♡

••🌙••

김우진 (Woojin)
-his blood immediately rush to his cheeks from embarrassment.
-He wasn't able to hide his reddening face as nervous chuckles left his lips

"Oh god, I'm sorry!"

방찬 (Chan)
-instantly shielded his red face with his hands, smirking to himself as he secretly peeked through his fingers

"Yah! Get out!"

이민호 (Minho)
-hardly ever became embarrassed, but when he stumbled in on you changing out of your clothes he wasn't able to stop the very obvious blush from coating his cheeks.

"Oh no what should i do, should i say something so that she would know I'm here?"

서창빈 (Changbin)
-The corner of his lip twitched upwards into a smirk at your blushing face

"Well, you should've locked the door"

황현진 (Hyunjin)
-he accidentally stumbled into your room, eyes widening once they landed on you in only your cute underwear.
-An awkward silence quickly engulfed the room

"Uhh..."

한지성 (Jisung)
-tried insisting that walking in on you was accidental, but the huge smile covering his face told you that he was happy that he had.

"Uhm look I'm not a pervert or something but you should actually thank me that I'm the one who walked in not other people"

이필릭스 (Felix)
-simply let out a loud laugh
-giggling even harder when he caught sight of your blushing face. Although, he'd try to cease his laugher after seeing how embarrassed you had become but that didn't mean he wouldn't try to tease you.

"I'm sorry! I'll treat you ice cream for peace offering hehehe"

김승민 (Seungmin)
-stopping mid sentence before a small giggle slipped past his lips.
-He quickly apologised for walking in

"I didn't know that you were here. Promise"

양정인 (Jeongin)
-letting out a nervous laugh when you eventually spotted him, your face becoming equally as red as his own.

"No no no I swear it's an accident. I didn't mean to"

;

NCT dream's comeback is so emotional likegurllskasgfefgIWISHSMGAVETHEMAFIXEDUNIT😭