△ || their s/o starting a pillow fight.

I know how to make the devil cry
Break em down looking in my eyes
- 레드 벨벳

••🌙••

This update is inspired by the post i saw on tumblr :))

김우진 (Woojin)
He could not stop laughing after you smacked him over the head with a pillow. He still fought back, but he definitely woke up the rest of the neighborhood.

방찬 (Chan)
Competition time. Whoever falls the most loses, and the winner gets kisses from the loser. Surprisingly you won, received a lot of kisses even though he kept arguing that he let you win.

이민호 (Minho)
He was just hella confused. You hit him with a body pillow. He thought it was totally counterintuitive, but then you hit him again and he fell to the floor. That definitely proved to him that a body pillow had enough power.

서창빈 (Changbin)
He was so done with you. The minute you picked up the couch pillow, he gave you the dirtiest stink eye. Letting you know that if you hit him with that pillow you will regret it. You still did it anyway.

황현진 (Hyunjin)
With the first hit, all you got was an eye roll, with the second, you got an even more dramatic eye roll. It wasn't until the third hit that he picked up a pillow and fought back.

한지성 (Jisung)
He would laugh at you. He would actually fought back instantly, he would let you hit him repeatedly but oh girl prepare for his revenge.

이필릭스 (Felix)
He just roasted you. "Is that all you've got? You're better than that. Hit me with some power." To which you hit him with the utmost force and he hit the ground with an intense thud.

김승민 (Seungmin)
Honestly, he just smiled. He thought it was the cutest damn thing when you hit him with a pillow and giggled. He casually threw the pillow back at you before giggling himself.

양정인 (Jeongin)
He would be clueless about why are you suddenly doing that. He would raise his eyebrows first before he attack you with cuteness, kisses and tickles.

;
hai guys it's me. Sorry for not updating.
For the past few days I've been very busy with school. And oh boi I've been fangirling so hard to red velvet. Well yeah I've been a fan of Red Velvet for a long time now, but not really like this. Lmao

Question; District 9 or My Pace?
(PICK ONE ONLY)

——
Should I continue this book?