☆ || playing video games with them.

I'm going back to this dream
Where I can meet you
- 시티

I'm going back to this dreamWhere I can meet you- 엔시티 유 ♡

••🌙••

*All of you are playing shooting games*

방찬 (Chan)

The guy who always shouts. He dies he shouts, he killed an enemy he shouts. Not the angry shout okay, it's more like a frustrated shout.

이민호 (Minho)

The clueless one. He would always ask his teammates where to go, how to use that and this, andddd what to do.

서창빈 (Changbin)

Changbin the Mister Knows it all. He got talent at this kind of games. He would always score every round and his team would always win because of him.

황현진 (Hyunjin)

Always bad tempered. He would always blame his teammates whenever he dies. It's better not to play with him or else he would get angry at you.

한지성 (Jisung)

This boy got skilssssss. He knows a lot of strategies. He is fun to play with because he always makes jokes when playing.

이필릭스 (Felix)

Felix would be very focused with the game. He wouldn't look around him except the screen. He might get annoyed when someone distract him tho.

김승민 (Seungmin)

The 'are you sure you really don't know how to play this game?' (Wow that's long) in short he is the fast learner, he would master the game in less than 30 minutes. Amazing!

양정인 (Jeongin)

The mother, it's because he always checks up on you. "Hey y/n are you okay there?" "Do you need any backup?"