☆ || jealous boyfie. One

My other half isn't here
so how can I live as one?
-새븐틴

My other half isn't hereso how can I live as one?-새븐틴 ♡

••🌙••

방찬 (Chan)

You came home late and when you opened the door your boyfriend is looking at you deadly. It's like you made a mistake and you won't be forgiven look.

"Eo? What's wrong?"

"Where have you been" he said calmly.

"I was out with friends? I thought I already told you that before I went out?" You said cluelessly.

He showed you a picture from his phone. It was you and your gay friend hugging. "Explain this!"

"I-i-it was Kyungsoo (please forgive me, love him tho. I'm still not over the fact that they had a concert here last night :((( and ofc I can't go + if there are any readers from ph hello) but i can ex-" he cuts me off.

"Why are you hugging a man when you know you have a boyfriend?!" He raised his voice.

Of course me, being a crazy girl. I laughed at his reaction. "Yah! What are you laughing at?"

"You should've just let me explain, he is gay. (FORGIVE ME IM SORRYY) and yeah that's why we went out because he came home from Japan."

한지성 (Jisung)

"Yah!! Joshua why so handsome?"
"Oh my god!! It's Mingyu!! My other husband" I said as I was busy watching SVT Club.

I looked at my side and saw Jisung being silent and looking down. I paused the video and asked him worriedly what's wrong.

"It's just I'm not like those guys, their handsome, tall, famous and they captured my jagi's heart" he frowned.

I sat up and hugged him. "Ya! Han Jisung. You're already everything that I would ask for. Why are you jealous of them when you already know I picked you out of everyone else courting me. Please don't be jealous, I'll stop watching now. Mianhae"

He smiled.

"I'll forgive you if.."

"If what?"

"You'll say Jisung is the most handsome boyfriend ever." "Tch, that's so easy"

"HAN JISUNG IS THE MOST MOST MOST HANDSOME BOY I MET. AND THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER, OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT HE IS THE ONE WHO STOLE MY HEART!"

황현진 (Hyunjin)

"Ne, kamsahamnida oppa. See you tomorrow" is the last thing you said before Hyunjin attacked your brother with a punch.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend you punk?!" He shouted at him while grabbing your brother's shirt collar.

"Oppa, stop! He's my brother!" I said while stopping Hyunjin.

He immediately let go of his shirt and apologised. He then bowed down saying that he was embarrassed and really really sorry.

He couldn't even look at you both because of embarrassment.

Your brother helped him up and hugged him.

"Don't worry, I forgive you. I'm not mad at you, I'm even happy because my sister finally found a man that can protect her at any cost. But please don't hurt her okay? It really bugs me because I couldn't protect her when there is someone hurting her. And sure, I approve your relationship with my sister. Good job on finding a man like him y/n!"

김승민 (Seungmin)

"Hey y/n look at me. You've already been studying all day long and you didn't talk to me"

After how many words he said to get your attention you still didn't talk to him and he gave up.

"Huh, okay I'm going back tomorrow, don't expect a reply from me later.

Oh how I'll wish I'm the book, so that she will give me full attention.

"Wait!" You stopped him.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. It's because i want to ace on this exam tomorrow."

"Fine, treat me food tomorrow. See you after class. Study hard love you!"