△ || you're pregnant.

"You are the flame that revives
the flowers you haven't even seen"
-엔시티

!! republished chapter because this was first requested when theyre still minor. lmk if even up to this day this is not appropriate !! 

cringe ahead. korean words

••🌙••

방찬 (Chan)

"Woa~ jinjja? You're not kidding this time right??!"

He said as he entered your room. You can definitely tell that he got home from practice.

"Huh?" "You're pregnant, I know" "H-how" "I saw the results. You should've hid it better hehe" he said as he kissed you passionately.

한지성 (Jisung)

"Saranghae" he shouted and hugged me tight. I know somethings fishy when he hugged me it's like he didn't really hugged me tight like before, he kind of avoided my stomach.

"Mwohae?" "I'll be a great father I promise that"

"I know you're pregnant because of morning sickness and maybe it's also your taste of food changed"

황현진 (Hyunjin)

"Should i buy clothes for the baby? Milk? Anything?" Your husband excitedly said.

"Calm down. The baby is only 3 months. You can still think and no don't buy clothes or milk yet"

김승민 (Seungmin)

"WOAH really? Did I really heard that I'm becoming a father?"

The runs around the neighbourhood while shouting that he is becoming a father.

You almost gave up on becoming a mother to his child because you wondered when did you had a weird husband . (Nah just kidding hahahha)

이필릭스 (Felix)

"This is the best present ever" he said as he opened the box you gave him for his birthday.

Inside of it has the pregnancy test with the positive result.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" he kissed your cheeks and touched your stomach saying that he will try his best to be the best father ever.

이민호 (Minho)

"What would you do if there is a little Minho running around?" You asked him.

"Hm... I think I would scold him/her for running around carelessly. Why?"

"Nothing. Then, what if I'm pregnant?"

"Are yo-" "Yes Jagi. I am pregnant"

He hugged you and murmured "i love you so much"

서창빈 (Changbin)

"You know, you should've told me sooner" he said as he is laying his his head on your shoulder.

"Told what?" "That I'm becoming a father. No scratch that, I'm already a father"

"How?" You looked at him surprisingly.

"You should've told my baby cousin. You already know that she has a big mouth hahaha"

양정인 (Jeongin)

"Jagiya.. I'm finally taking care of two babies." You said while back hugging him.

"What do you mean two? Do you have another boyfriend?" He widened his eyes.

"See I'm right, you're still a baby" you said with a disappointed tone.

"Wait. Are you talking about real baby like in your stomach?!" You nodded.

"Wait wait!! When I said YOUR did you just nod? Really?!" He let out a little scream and kissed you.

;

Your thoughts on blackpink's lightstick?