☀︎ || mafia. Hwang Hyunjin

"We're like coffee that's getting cold
Like a candle that's burning out"
- 효린

@dongsyuki (i cant tag u) any way here it is... the request is overdue now 😂 I'm sorry. It's okay if you don't like it I'll just make a better one.... butttt i hope you like it.

••🌙••

"Hey Oppa... where are you?"

You said in a low voice.

You're in a secret place where you and Hyunjin knows about it. The first time you met him is because of this place. You found him laying under the tree while listening to the music.

You sat on a huge stone and decided to wait on him there.

But almost half an hour passed he's still didn't arrive and you decided to call him.

"Oppa, seriously where are you?" You said in a disappointed tone.

"Ah... the traffic is really bad here but I'm almost there... mianhae"

"Oppa..."

"Hmm..."

"I'm so so so thankful that I met you. I enjoyed each memories that i had with you" you paused for a bit and took a deep breath.

"Ey, why so sudd-" but you interrupted him.

"I still remember the first day I met you. You know what it feels like when the world stops when you suddenly saw the love of your life? Yeah that happened on the first time I saw you. Haha I guess it's love at first sight right?"

"Mhmm of course haha I guess you can't resist my charms" he chuckled.

"Where are you now oppa?"

"Still traffic, ugh why did I even chose to go on this direction I should've use the closest one"

You can hear him sigh loudly.

You held your phone shakily and said "look forward"

And his eyes met yours.

"I knew it from the start and I should've done it earlier not what's happening right now"

"What are you talking about y/n?"

"You don't have to react like that.... I already know long time ago about your intentions. You know, you should've killed me earlier so that this wouldn't happen"

You stopped and wiped your tears but it's no use since you keep on crying.

"Why didn't you told me that you're a mafia?!"

"Maybe if you told me sooner I did something that didn't led into this" you sobbed.

"No y/n listen-"

"Hwang Hyunjin saranghae"

He bursted out crying.

"Stop y/n no I promise I don't want to do this. If I can do anything that would prevent this I would also do it sooner"

"Y/n answer me"

"Y/n"

"I'm so sorry"

"I promise I'm really really sorry"

"Stop Hyunjin, lets just end this"

"Oppa, you can pull the trigger now" and took a one last look in his eyes.

;

Hehe sorry this update is so lame... I'll make it up next time hihi

I just got inspo from the last movie i watched...

Oh god i should stop writing I'm so bad at this.