☆ || they don't like their gf wearing makeup.

It's like your eyes have
all the stars in the world
- 아이콘

It's like your eyes haveall the stars in the world- 아이콘 ♡

••🌙••

All; they won't tell you face to face that they don't like you wearing makeup but instead they would let you be yourself. They won't fight you or force you when they don't like some thing about you. They won't hold you, be free. You can do anything. The "don't wear makeup, you already look pretty"? You haven't heard it yet because they told themselves that it's part of being a woman to feel pretty or beautiful.

They don't really hate you for wearing makeup, they respect anything that you do. It's just because their wondering why you love makeup so much and they thought that you're insecure about being bare faced but they will always find a way to accept anything you do, especially your insecurities.

So what they do instead is complement, complement and complement you.

"You absolutely look gorgeous"

"Ohhh you're feeling extra cute today!"

"Y/n you did a wonderful job on your makeup today. I wanna know how do princess do their makeup. Can you teach me later? I'm going to recreate this look later on you"

;)

;

Question | fave song of stray kids?

Author's answer | yayaya, hellevator and district 9!