△ || you laugh at everything.

Oh each moment is a thriller
Our relationship is dangerous, danger
- 투포케이

[reaction to you laughing about everything, even the smallest details. Not in a crazy way ofc]

••🌙••

방찬 (Chan)

Honestly, that's probably what he loved most about you. He'd love being able to see you laugh, even more when he's responsible for it.

한지성 (Jisung)

He'd just sit back and cherish every little giggle you'd let escape. He'd even chuckle as he found it so adorable that you literally found anything fun.

황현진 (Hyunjin)

Idk why... but I feel like he would bring you closer to his face and rub noses with you and tell you how cute you looked.

김승민 (Seungmin)

He would try so hard no to laugh with you but he couldn't help it. Both of you guys would be laughing your butts off.

이필릭스 (Felix)

He'd poke you your cheeks and tell you how much he loves to see laughing or he'd just be laughing with you.

이민호 (Minho)

He would be so confused as to why you just started laughing out of nowhere but then he'd start laughing himself.

서창빈 (Changbin)

He couldn't help but smile as you went on a laughing fit. He loved the way you looked as you smiled because he felt as though you were happy and that's all he wants.

양정인 (Jeongin)

He wouldn't show much reaction, but on the inside he'd be gushing over how cute you looked and even let a smile slip from time to time.