☀︎ || we got married; your bias.

"Should I take my heart out to copy
and paste on you?"
- 세븐틴

••🌙••

It's been weeks since you guested in We Got Married. People won't stop congratulating you on your wedding, even the staffs congratulate you.

And we are now here in Inki Gayo waiting for our time to perform.

We're glad that we're here because it's been 10 months since our last comeback.

"Oh lala, our maknae is now grownup" Lisa Unnie said.

"Ahhh.. Unnie" I groaned.

"True, hihi. Do you know that your husband is also performing later?" Jennie joined our conversation.

"Ah.. jinjja? I'll then look forward for their performance later"

-

"Woah, thank you for that performance Blackpink. Your comeback really shocked the word. No. 1 on iTunes, Melon, well basically all of the charts" the MC said.

"Miss Y/S/N" "eo?"

"Congratulations on your wedding. Your husband even looks proud when you're performing. We even got a clip of his reaction. What this" the clip of y/b/n suddenly appeared on the big screen. He's smiling very happily and he's always clapping when it comes to your part.

"Woah hahaha kamsahamnida" I waved at him and thanking all the people congratulating us.

The audience even has a posters or signs that has our ship names on it and the others even have our faces.

I wonder what if the wedding is real. Like really real.

;

sorry :| I'm bad at writing.