△ || giving them affection.

"Your eyes are shaking
It's shaking up my heart"
-데이식스

••🌙••

방찬 (Chan)

This puppy would cherish any little bit of affection you gave him, so he'd immediately grab you before you could run and shower you with kisses of his own.

한지성 (Jisung)

He'd yell out for you to come back as you ran away, but wouldn't wanna get up to chase after you. He would definitely have a big smile on his face for the rest of the day though.

황현진 (Hyunjin)

He would be stunned for a while before he got up to chase you down to cuddle you as punishment for catching him off-guard like that.

김승민 (Seungmin)

He would actually be more embarrassed than you at first, so you both ended up running away. But later he came back more confident and gave you a proper kiss.

이필릭스 (Felix)

He would gently put whatever he was doing down, trying to do his best to keep from smiling. But after a few minutes, he'd snap up and go on a search to find where you ran to.

이민호 (Minho)

He wouldn't let you get away, and would pull you down to sit with him. He wouldn't say a word about it either, he just put his arm around you and was low-key happy.

서창빈 (Changbin)

Of course, he wouldn't let you get away either. He'd pull you into a big hug and only pulled away after a while to show you his shining smile.

양정인 (Jeongin)

He'd his best to keep you from running away but it didn't work. So he ran after you, yelling out your name and exclaiming his love and appreciation.

;

hallooo.. tysm for all of your reaction/comments on the last chapter haha

btw, it's hard to get i.n :( and sadly you can't buy him 😂