△ || you exposed that you two are a couple.

You shine so brightly that it reaches outer space
Without you, what would I do
- 세븐틴

••🌙••

방찬 (Chan)

when you accidentally reveals it, he will pause for a second, stare at his manager, but not looking for permission but more like "manager im going to do this." He will stand by your side and reveal it with you. "Yes. We are dating for awhile now."

이민호 (Minho)

when you accidentally said "boyfriend," you pause yourself, but he will look at you with kind eyes and gives you the look/nod where he is trying to tell you "its ok. You can reveal it."

서창빈 (Changbin)

exposes himself then denies after.

interviewer: well it's confirmed
him: tries to change the subject

황현진 (Hyunjin)

when you said what you said, he covered his mouth with his hand in shock and looks around at the staff and his managers, then at you.

"We're in trouble now y/n"

한지성 (Jisung)

walks off the set with you. Tells his manager to cancel the show appearance. "I cant put her in danger. I'm not doing the show."

이필릭스 (Felix)

When you revealed it, the jokester turns into a gentlemen and gets protective. Stops joking around during the interview and tries to protect your image by telling everyone it was him who had a crush on you and asked you to date.

김승민 (Seungmin)

didn't realize you accidentally revealed it and thought it was on purpose meaning the managers and company knew about it and gave approval so he gladly joined in with you.

"Yes! We are dating! 5 months now and will continue on further! She calls me her sunshine hehe"

양정인 (Jeongin)

"uhh we are dating in an upcoming movie!" You roll with it. Now you two have to be in a movie together. It ends up being a small webdrama because no one planned it to happen. Fans later find small details and pics like you two wearing a couple bracelet and a whole scandal breaks out.