Chapter 16: The Blue Light

3RD PERSON POV

When Jack's first tear hits her lap, a blue light erupts throughout the room.

The light starts to swirl just above (y/n). It creates intricate designs and complicated symbols. (y/n) starts to float up towards the ceiling. Jack and Danielle just look at each other with eyes wide, then back up at (y/n). She spins once, twice, three times. All the blue light shoots into her heart. She floats back down onto the bed, eyes still closed. Jack inspects (y/n) for injuries. All he finds is a large, fresh scar over her heart. when he finds that, he also see's that her chest is moving up and down. She's breathing! Jack looks at a very confused Danielle. "She's breathing!" Jack exclaims.

Danielle's eyes light up and she has a huge smile on her face. She starts to dance around the room, jumping up and down. Jack watches, laughing the whole time. "What's so funny?" Someone whispers. Danielle and Jack look at each other, then race back to the bed. "(y/n)!" Jack exclaims. They see (y/n) with open eyes. They see they aren't (e/c) anymore, they're white, and they're staring straight at the ceiling. "How are you feeling?" Danielle asks worriedly.

"I'm all soar, and all I can see is black. Is there a light on?"

"No," Jack whispers, head down.

"Oh. That's a downer," (y/n) replies.

"It's more than a downer, (y/n). But, forget about that for a moment. I'm just so happy your alive!" Jack smiles.

"Yah!" Danielle agrees.

"I'll go tell everyone else. Wait here, guys," Jack says.

JACK'S POV

I fly out the door to see all the guardians practically weeping in the other room. "Guys!! She's alive!!" I exclaim.

"Don't kid with us about that, Jack. We know it's not possible," North snaps.

"I'm not kidding! There was this blue light that exploded in her room, and she started to float! Then... then it was all put into her heart! She was carefully out back down, and now she's alive!" I exclaim.

All the guardians look at each other, agreed silently to believe Jack, then runs towards the room. "There's one thing you should know. She's b-" I get cut off by Bunny.

"Yah, yah, mate. Let us in there!" Bunny says.

"I don't think you guys know! She ca-" I, again, get cut off.

"We don't care! We just want to see her!" Bunny says again.

Bunny pushes past me, then the other guardians run into the room behind him.

"(y/n)!! You're alive!" Tooth exclaims! She goes to hug her, but notices her eyes. She gasps, and flies back to where Bunny is. Everyone looks at her confused except Danielle and I (and (y/n) obviously). I'm glad she didn't see that. She might have heard her wings though... Darn it.. North breaks the silence, "So, how do you feel?"

"I'm all soar, and I can't see anything," she says.

That's when North, Bunny, and Sandy realize what Tooth saw. They all look down, just like I did. We'll be able to get through this. I know we will. We always do.

--------------

A/N

Happier chapter!!! Still not the happiest... IM WORKING ON IT!!