1. Glasses

Even.

Mina loved glasses. Even though she didn't have eye problems, she liked the philosophical idea of wearing them.

Each frame of glasses changes one's perspective of the world.

Cliche, but she thought it was a pretty darn good quote.

Mina untucked her black hair, which was a bit too short in her opinion,  from behind her eyes, watching herself in the mirror as she walked out of her house to go to school.

The days in school seemed nothing but a blur to her, being a senior and all, she felt the need to just lay back and enjoy the moment while it lasted.

Her friend Kris merely thought the opposite, and said rather it was their last moments of youth, whatever that meant.

While the two were in separate classes, Kris always managed to slip into Mina's class during break periods and vice versa.

Kris was, well, Kris. She had newly dyed auburn hair which she loved keeping tied in a messy braid.She was smart and new how to handle stressful situations. Her skin was a fawn color, similar to the light sand on the beach.

And maybe she had pretty decent outfit choices but that was as far as compliments would get when it came to her. Kris had absolutely felt it was necessary to be a cupid, thinking how love was blind and anyone could find it despite the fact that she was a lonely person herself who only based her info off of dramas.

Mina could only roll her eyes.

" I can't believe  he asked you to actually Google it." She laughed, fiddling with her hair tie.

" What are you laughing about ?, I'm telling you. He's just anti-social."

" It takes one to know one don't you think? And plus, maybe he's just had a bad day, so don't judge him so easily."

" Well guess what? I will."

•••

The bell chimes and Kris smile apologetically to Mina, who waves a small goodbye.While Kris leaves, Mina watches the students piling into class and surprise surprise, there he was.

Mina had figured out who he was.

Min Yoongi.

She'd never noticed Yoongi before which was surprising. Maybe beyase Mina always stared at her book to care. He looked, okay.

Yoongi's words from yesterday still pressed her thoughts.

" Why don't you just google it or something?"

She felt like annoying him even more now after his retort.The class began, and Mina stared at the back of Yoongi's head trying to think about the best questions to ask him.

She tapped the back of Yoongi who turned around. She was surprised by the fact that he was willing to sacrifice his time for her.

" What is love? "

" I don't know."

" I mean love has no definite meaning dont you think? "

" You know what I think? "

" What? "

" I think you should ask someone
else, thanks." Yoongi said.

" But you're the only one willing to listen." Mina said. Yoongi turned his head to stare at her.

Mina gave him a smile as the bell rang

Mina gave him a smile as the bell rang. She
immediately heard someone from across the room.

" Is thAt your new boyfRiend Mina?"

Kris.

Yoongi turned his head back so she never got to see his reaction to that.

" He's not my boyfriend Kris. Are you dumb?"Mina said through gritted teeth.

Kris gave her a cheeky smile as she dragged Mina with her to grab food. Mina never trusted that smile. That smile meant Kris was thinking. And nothing good comes out of Kris thinking.

Once in pre-school Kris thought it would be fun making a boy and a girl in her class kiss.

It didn't end well. The boy ran away crying after the girl hit his head for trying to kiss her. And somehow there was a glitter proble-

Anyways, point was , Kris wasn't a match maker..at all.

After taking their food Kris and Mina sat down and they watched the cute freshman trying to get extra bread and rice.

" I can't believe four years finished just like that ." Mina stretched.

" And you never even dated anyone for that long."

" Life isn't about love." She said.

" Life isn't all about shutting yourself in and acting like a stick in the mud either." Kris shrugged.Mina glared.

" But anyways, who that guy you were talking to."

" It's the Google guy." Mina sighed.

" Oh Really? Min Yoongi?"

" You know him? Oh no."

" He's one of my best friends."

" Your friend? "

" Yeah, he used to be in my class in junior year so we talked a lot."

" Good for you, "

" Yoongi's cute, don't you think? "

" Um no, I'm not like you." Mina said finishing her food.

" You two look cute together-"

" No Kris, that thought stops there." Mina says with a startled voice.

Kris smiles.

•••

Class had started and Kris walked into the room. She placed her things down as her friend turns and gives her a small.His brown hair bounces he moves.

" Sup Kris-" he began.

" Wanna make a bet? " Kris asked wih twinkling eyes.