5. Piano Man

Mina held her breath. It was like watching a horror movie. You hold your breath without noticing.

She was shocked. Never would she have expected Yoongi to answer her.And never would be have guess that it would be answered like that.

" Oh really? " she asked Yoongi who nodded.

The Music Teacher was Kim Tae-yeon from Mina's research. She was, pretty. Like super pretty.She was a young teacher so as expected Yoongi wasn't really the only one who " liked " her.

" Why? "

" You seriously ask too many questions

" You seriously ask too many questions." Yoongi said, turning back around.

Mina shrugged. 

" Maybe I do."

•••

Kris wanted the best for Mina.She was her friend since pre-school and they went through everything together. While they wouldn't be all nice to each other, they still cared about each other even though Mina wouldn't admit it.

She leaned her head down against the cold desk and shut her eyes. Her mind was filling with plans.

Kris smiled her mischievous smile. If they were going to be stubborn then she would be too.

•••

Music class.

It was the only time where the class had to move to a different room. It was a much bigger place filled with instruments uncased in it leather gear.

Mina hated playing instruments and half of the reason was because she just wasn't good at it.

Yoongi sat on the ledge of the grand piano,exercising his fingers. He was good at playing it, and Mina jealously watched him play a piece of Mozart without skipping a beat.

She moved her eyes to Ms.Kim who was watching her classmates fiddle with flutes and awkwardly holding the violas. Mina looked at her with great inspection.

Her eyes were the prettiest mix of light green and hazel and her hair looked like it was from the advertisement of a Pantene commercial.It was wavy with brown highlights that stood out once it hit the sunlight.

She had to be at least 24 with her looks even thought she could possibly pass as one of her classmates.

Along with that she was always a playful teacher. She had fun laughing to jokes with the class and enjoyed helping them " reach their true potential."

Mina although she didn't mean to, seemed fascinated by Yoongi's crush. Sure she was pretty.But was that it? Just her looks. 

Yoongi looked down at the keys, closing his eyes while he began to play a new song.

The song was nothing she ever heard before.It was soft and made Mina feel slightly emotional.

" Ah Yoongi its the song you were making right? " Ms.Kim said with a smile.

Song he made?

Yoongi nods quietly staring at his feet.

" I decided to call it 'I need you' "

Mina rolled her eyes.Was he trying to pick his own teacher up?

Ms.Kim smiled and turned to Mina who wuickly shifts and stares at her own piano.

" Mina, I didn't see you do anything for this whole time other than stare over here? Do you need Yoongi's help? "

Yoongi looked over at her.

" Ah-No its okay I'm doing good."

Ms.Kim raised her eyebrows. She clearly wasn't having it.

"Really? How about playing Für Elise for me?"

Mina hated this music teacher.

What did Yoongi see in her?

Yoongi stared at Mina's hands which were hovering above the keys. She had no idea what keys to press. Ms.Taeyeon was holding back a smile.

" Yoongi just show her what do you okay? I have to go help another student."

Mina overheard. She wasn't deaf.

Yoongi walked over to her and looked over her shoulder.

" You're supposed to play it from the center of the piano."

Mina glared at Yoongi but followed.

" Move your pinkie to key E."

" Which one? This? " she asked pressing a key down. Yoongi felt the time bomb ticking.

" Not F. " he stopped and brought his hand to the piano before pressing the correct tile.

" Then you move to D sharp with your ring finger and then-"

" Whoa whoa whoa-What?" Mina said, genuinely trying her hardest.

Yoongi sighed.

" You know what? "

" Scoot over." He said.

Mina made a face and did so, leaving a good gap beside her. Yoongi sat beside her leaving the same amount of space she left him.

He took Mina's hand and made her press the chord.

Mina froze. What the heck was he-

" Me getting extra credit is on the line so you better learn this properly." he said letting her hand go.

Mina looked at Yoongi with the most questionable expression ever.

"Sorry but did I ask for your help? "