11. Partners

— for those who want to hear the Moonlight Sonata ^^

" — Care to explain? " Yoongi asked, folding his arms. Mina laughed nervously.

" This is just a misunderstanding you see? "

" No not really." He glared as Mina frowned.

" What I'm saying is that its the only song I know."

" How did you learn it?" He questioned, forcing himself not to heat up as she spoke.

" My mom made me learn the piano when I was younger." She muttered, poking at a key as it made a quick little sound.

" She just got so crazy about it and, I just dropped learning piano after she made me— after she just went too far with her expectations." She said quietly pursing her lips, as if to restrain the sudden spill of her life story.

Yoongi sat down, nodding his head. He could relate. However unlike Mina, his parents succeeded into making him fall in love with the simplistic piano.

Yoongi watched as Mina nervously prodded the peeling black paint from the stool of the piano she was sitting on.

" Nightingale , I really liked it a lot so I memorized the music sheet, sort of. And I played whenever I got the chance. "

" Nightingale? " he questioned.

" Oh, Um I forgot the name, so I called it that." Mina said, referring the the music piece she had just played, cheeks heating up. Yoongi probably thought it was a stupid  to rename a song.

" It's called the Moonlight Sonata." He said.

" Oh." Mina hummed in response as she squirmed in her spot.

" I still like Nightingale." Mina stated.

Mina watched as he sat beside her once again.

" Move your hands." He said, as Mina pulled her arm back.

" Wow you're going to be a show off now-"

Yoongi moved his fingers carefully across the piano'a surface, like in a warm-up. He moves his fingers to the side and it grazed by Mina's hands.

He's playing the piece. Better. So much better than what she had ever done.

Of course he is.

When does he not?

" Okay stop-"

Yoongi continued.

" Stop." She said again.

Yoongi, fingers were still moving.

" It's perfect, now could you just stop ? " Mina voice went higher than normal. Her hands were curled into angry little fists beside her.

" Why? It's a fun piece to play."

Mina rolled her eyes and picked herself off from the stool, her thigh felt sticky from the heat of the room.

Yoongi watched her, with his cat-like eyes, curious to her sudden burst.

" Really? Then play by yourself, and get a hundred—" Yoongi looked at her now, quiet as always.